Hi friends am beginner in classical guitar for some reason can not complete my classical guitar studies so i need some fingering lessons and scales !
Quote by guitar.kk
Hi friends am beginner in classical guitar for some reason can not complete my classical guitar studies so i need some fingering lessons and scales !

Can't complete? Doesn't even sound like you've started

You should be able to read music a little bit if you're already part way into your studies but had to stop (for some reason?).

Learn some one octave scales first, C major, G major, D major, A major just to start off with.

Your post contradicted itself a bit so I have no idea if you even know how to hold a guitar or how to position your right hand.
No I had completed my grade 1 in ABRSM so i know how to hold and reading staff and all .. but the problem is i dont have further lesson's means more techniques to study higher pieces ..
Hey go check out justinguitar.com its a free site or uses an honor system. It has heaps of usefull stuff, i dont now how much classical if any but i am sure you would learn alot. Cheers
Quote by tuxs
Hey go check out justinguitar.com its a free site or uses an honor system. It has heaps of usefull stuff, i dont now how much classical if any but i am sure you would learn alot. Cheers

Hey Buddy thanks for your advise !
check out delcamp.us it's a classical guitar site and there are some lessons available there.
Quote by goodMojo
check out delcamp.us it's a classical guitar site and there are some lessons available there.

Thanks dude !
Last edited by guitar.kk at Jul 13, 2011,
You're welcome and good luck. You might also want to check out "Solo Guitar Playing" by Frederick Noad. There are two volumes, but the first will provide you with at least a year's work.

No one would argue that a teacher is preferred, but for some of us, it's just not possible at the moment.
ya dude and it feels bad to learning without a teacher ! but can't waste time right thats why i was searching for free lessons