So, I'm currently on a project to get an Ibanez RG321MH. It was discontinued in Europe in 2009. What a shame. The series was upgraded to Gibraltar bridge then and was continued only in the USA/Australia till present day.
Could someone suggest a reliable store in the USA that definitely ships to Europe?
The only one I found having the guitar in stock was Dancing Dragon Guitars in Oklahoma, but it doesn't looking very reliable, I've read some negative feedback about them, and not sure they'd ship a brand new guitar as they also have used.
Please suggest a good store where I can order an RG321MH from to the EU. Thanks!
I've always used Gearhounds when ordering from US to UK, 3 guitars and absolutely no problems. However im not sure whether they have that guitar, at work and can't check!
You might have some issues with customs with shipping guitars. I know I did when I was looking at getting something shipped to Aus, don't know what Europe is like though. But check out sweetwater sound and pro guitar shop. Both were awesome for me
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Jul 12, 2011,