I like the matrix quote at the bottom. Just because it's self aware doesn't mean it's living. Think of the terminator.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I don't think this guy really watched the movies. C-3p0 had his memory wiped clean at the end of episode 3. He wouldn't remember all of his "plight" from the first three movies. Making almost everything that guy wrote about near pointless. C3p0 wasn't a tortured soul, he was just a whiny bitch.
There's an 18 year gap between episode 3 and 4. Plenty of time for droid related plight.
Quote by robertsanidiot
I don't think this guy really watched the movies. C-3p0 had his memory wiped clean at the end of episode 3. He wouldn't remember all of his "plight" from the first three movies. Making almost everything that guy wrote about near pointless. C3p0 wasn't a tortured soul, he was just a whiny bitch.

He had to put up with R2D2. A plight like that would turn any proper protocol droid into a tortured soul.
R2d2 was a saint! At least I think. Shit for all I know he could have been a violent racist. But he was funny to laugh at, and he made cute little noises.. and in the end, isn't that all that matters?
Last edited by robertsanidiot at Aug 31, 2011,
That was a shit article.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Not every movie has to be an elaborate allegory.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by genghisgandhi
Lord of the Rings > Star Wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxAEo3CWeq8
That is all.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
Star Trek > Star Wars

Only things good from Star Trek are Picard and the Borg

Quote by genghisgandhi

Not even close
Quote by genghisgandhi

Yes. Anyone who disagrees... well, they shouldn't disagree.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

This thread is (apparently) now Star Wars vs. Lord of the Rings

related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxAEo3CWeq8

Edit - TS's article describes the Star Wars prequels as "loved by ... anyone who's not a pretentious douche." Fuck you.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Last edited by McTodd at Aug 31, 2011,