I am looking for any suggestions for a new guitar neck. If anyone knows where to find top quality necks that you can have custom inlays put in. Please post here.
Warmoth has some good necks. I think they have a variety of inlays to put on, but If you want something "custom" you may have to do it yourself.
Where's Waldo?
I have no clue how to do that bro. I have a feeling I would mess the whole neck up. I will look into warmoth, and do they have necks that are skinny?
Quote by ishredwithnubs
I have no clue how to do that bro. I have a feeling I would mess the whole neck up. I will look into warmoth, and do they have necks that are skinny?

Yeah, last I checked, you could order one to be "wizard profile". Ibanez makes the wizard necks, and they're slim, and fast as hell. I think it'll cost you somewhere around an extra $40 though. But why skimp out on having a nice neck?
Where's Waldo?
I rather have the nice neck haha, do you know what kind of wood would be best for the shaft and fingerboard. Quality wise, not for looks.
Don't forget that a lot of necks don't carry lockings nut / tuners, so you're either gonna have to buy those separately or remove them from your old neck

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Jul 12, 2011,
Quote by ishredwithnubs
I rather have the nice neck haha, do you know what kind of wood would be best for the shaft and fingerboard. Quality wise, not for looks.

Maple/Mahogany shaft.
Rosewood/Ebony Fingerboard.

There are some other ones, but I find those to be common. Depends on what tone you need.
Where's Waldo?