Hi.
This or next month I'm planning to sell my Marshall Class 5 and buy something louder. I'm looking for Marshall (plexi or bluesbreaker combo) clone or some Fender's tweed clone.
It has to be under 1000 dollars (including shipping to Europe if it isn't available here).
I play mostly blues rock.
Any suggestions? It has to be between 18 and 45 watts. I checked Cox amps and Lil dawg.
Few months back I found some 18w Marshall clone for not really big money but I cant fing it again...it is lunchbox style and made in England. If anyone knows what it is called please post link...
Thanks.
I think the amp you are talking about might be the ValvePower - http://valvepower.co.uk/. I have one and gig with it regularaly, great amp and takes pedals very well. The overdrive has a nice crunch to it (Free/Paul Kossof type tone)
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Yes, this is it. What cab do you use? Is it loud enough to play with band?
I use a Zilla 2x12 (Celestion G12H30's). It is loud enough, (I've swapped out the 12ax7 in the phase invertor position for a 12au7 for more headroom - this drops the volume level aswell). I usually have the volume on about 6 when I gig.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly