Im gonna drink bleach... well not exactly.

I'v come up with the great idea of emptying a bleach bottle and filling it with alcohol and drinking from it when im out.

So i was wondering is this going to have any detrimental effects on my ability to be alive?
The bottle is going to be washed out but im sort of wondering how much it needs to be cleaned to be safe to drink from, if you get what im saying...
Even if you wash it a few times, there are still going to be traces. Chances are it's going to taste like shit, and probably make you ill.

Have you been watching Superbad lately or something?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Just wash it out with more bleach. Nothing gets stuff clean like bleach!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
This sounds like a 'great' idea
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm pretty sure bleach seeps into the plastic and anything you put in there will taste of bleach.

Anyway, why on Earth would you want to do that?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Would it hurt you to invest in one of these?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If you wash it really well you won't get anything from it, probably.

Just so you know, it will taste like shit.
Why don't you just buy a bottle of hydrochloric acid, rinse that out, put alcohol in that - then drink out of it
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Bear Grylls used a few drops of bleach to sanitize his water. "Trace amounts" shouldn't kill you but wash and rinse it out super thoroughly.
Quote by Vendetta16
Just wash it out with more bleach. Nothing gets stuff clean like bleach!

Exactly my logic. Bleach is used to clean things, so it should already be clean as already...

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
I'm pretty sure bleach seeps into the plastic and anything you put in there will taste of bleach.

Anyway, why on Earth would you want to do that?

That's what i was thinking, there might be traces left in the plastic, but would this be enough to cause any harm?...
Quote by CreepingDeath13
Exactly my logic. Bleach is used to clean things, so it should already be clean as already...

That's what i was thinking, there might be traces left in the plastic, but would this be enough to cause any harm?...

Yes, you will die
Quote by Khal Drogo
Bear Grylls used a few drops of bleach to sanitize his water. "Trace amounts" shouldn't kill you but wash and rinse it out super thoroughly.

Bear Grylls also drinks his own piss and moisutre from elephant feaces.

Doesn't mean it's what you should do.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
Just imagine the looks and conversations started from such an act. Its just so badass...

No, it's fucking retarded.
Or do what I do OP

1. Get blue powerade/Gatorade
2. Fill a spray cleaner bottle with it
3. Drink in public
4. ???
5. Profit
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by CreepingDeath13

Just imagine the looks and conversations started from such an act. Its just so badass...

Just imagine the looks and conversations started from an act when a person informes everyone that he's going to drink from bleach bottles
Quote by DempseyPunk
Or do what I do OP

1. Get blue powerade/Gatorade
2. Fill a spray cleaner bottle with it
3. Drink in public
4. ???
5. Profit

If you do this I'd recommend filling the bottle with some bleach first, to wash away any spray cleaner contaminants.
Do the opposite; When your bottle of vodka is totally empty, fill it with water, and down it at once in public. Watch the faces of the people.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by CreepingDeath13

But it's not whether the bottle is dirty or not that would worry me. I've drunk spring water straight out of the ground with bits of gravel in, but I wouldn't drink out of a bleach container. See if you can get yourself an unused one from somewhere, or just take the label off and put it on a different opaque bottle that didn't contain shit to dissolve you from the inside out.
Bleach bottle.....

...subtle.

I mean, less people ask questions about you carrying around bleach than say...

COLA.
what about a flask? A thermos? A ****ing water bottle?

Why bleach? Of all the god damn containers in the world, you had to go with a bleach bottle?

C'mon man, even a mouthwash bottle would be better.
Quote by Khal Drogo

he also drinks his own piss

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU you ninja!
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
I have a better idea. Empty out an alcohol bottle and fill it with bleach, then drink out of THAT in public. Just imagine the looks and conversations started from such an act...

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by SG_dave
I wouldn't reccomend it. As much as you clean it there'll still be a lot of bleach on the inside.

The best way to clean it out would be to waste a whole bottle of vodka on the inside to try and sanitise it.

I can't tell if you're trolling.... In case you're not, YOU DON'T ****ING SANITIZE BLEACH!!!! IT'S A CHEMICAL TOXIN NOT A ****ING BACTERIA!!!

Ok now that thats out there. OT: Strongly recommend you don't. Even trace amounts of bleach are harmful. When someone uses it to sterilize water its only because the negative effects of rancid water is worse than bleach's negative effect.

Just use a sprite bottle or something like that. 2L of spirits should be more than enough to get you good and wankered.
Or you could just drink out of a glass, or even the bottle itself. You know, like normal people.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.