I can't say I like your music.
But I seriously can't say you suck.
You have potential in you, even though it's not my taste of music.
Good luck, though!
Oh, yeah, tips.
If it was up to me, I'd add more overdrive, but again, I'm more into hard rock and heavy metal than funk. All in all, with a bit of overdrive it would go as something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgp3LPl_Lfk
Consider that. You can always combine things and create your own style. Do a little bit of this, a wee of that, and keep it dynamic. It will make sure not all of your songs will sound the same...
ANYWAY, my greatest advice - remember who you are. **** the critics who dislikes you, and **** people like me who tell you change. Change only if you want to.
Quote by eyalcisv
Oh, yeah, tips.
If it was up to me, I'd add more overdrive, but again, I'm more into hard rock and heavy metal than funk. All in all, with a bit of overdrive it would go as something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgp3LPl_Lfk
Consider that. You can always combine things and create your own style. Do a little bit of this, a wee of that, and keep it dynamic. It will make sure not all of your songs will sound the same...
ANYWAY, my greatest advice - remember who you are. **** the critics who dislikes you, and **** people like me who tell you change. Change only if you want to.

You actually post me a video of a band that inspires me nearly most of all :p!
I'm looking into buying an overdrive pedal but finding the right one is always hard.
Thanks for your tips!
I greatly recommend of Vox's Big Ben Overdrive, but again - go to a music store and buy whatever sounds nice to your ear.
Boss Metal Zone is a piece of crap, to my ear. It is actually REALLY good if you're low on budget. But for a gig it takes a lot of balls to use. Especially for your type of music.
The Ibanez is somewhat better.
There are many types of distortion out there - go to a music shop and have fun.
Quote by eyalcisv
Boss Metal Zone is a piece of crap, to my ear. It is actually REALLY good if you're low on budget. But for a gig it takes a lot of balls to use. Especially for your type of music.
The Ibanez is somewhat better.
There are many types of distortion out there - go to a music shop and have fun.

You really think so? To be honest that's the exact opposite to my opinion :p..
I agree that you need more distortion. I'm also not sure on the open position chords in the intro, personally I think they'd sound better as just plain old power chords to give a bit more body and weight to your sound. But that's just a personal tastes thing, either way you do it I think you guys sound really cool and original!
Quote by facemelt365
I agree that you need more distortion. I'm also not sure on the open position chords in the intro, personally I think they'd sound better as just plain old power chords to give a bit more body and weight to your sound. But that's just a personal tastes thing, either way you do it I think you guys sound really cool and original!

Thanks man! We hope to bring out a new album by the end of the year. We actually don't play 3 of the songs on the EP anymore but it's the only studio stuff we have..

Thanks for your kind words!