█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Quote by genghisgandhi
You speak German?

Ja, und Sie? Wenn ich nicht Deutsch sprechen, konnte ich noch Richter Hitlers rhetorischen Stil, und die Reaktion des Deutsch Menschen??
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Jul 12, 2011,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Ja, und Sie? Wenn ich nicht Deutsch sprechen, konnte ich noch Richter Hitlers rhetorischen Stil, und die Reaktion des Deutsch Menschen??

That made no sense whatsoever, and I speak German xD

Out of those probably King
My history teacher said that one of the reasons Lenin came into power, was because he was a superb orator. After that, we had a "Orator Contest". I took first place. So...

I'm the best public orator .
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

So basically, you go off of what other people tell you/other people's experiences to tell you what your opinion is? Have fun being a remora your whole life.
As much of a massive douchebag Hitler was, he could hold one hell of a speech.
I dunno how you guys can tell if Hitler was a good orator if you don't speak German. Just sounds like a bunch of yelling to me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Cato the Elder. For the line "and furthermore it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed"
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by genghisgandhi
So basically, you go off of what other people tell you/other people's experiences to tell you what your opinion is? Have fun being a remora your whole life.

Am i not able to judge the reaction of hitlers crowd and the consequent actions of the german people to show that he was a convincing orator?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I dunno how you guys can tell if Hitler was a good orator if you don't speak German. Just sounds like a bunch of yelling to me.

Well:

1) I speak German.

2) as was said, everyone's reaction to his speeches should tell you something.

For example: The History Channel had a show on not to long ago about it and they interviewed a jewish guy who, as a young boy, had attended one of the rallies despite the curfew for Jews and possibly being arrested or worse. His own statements about it were about how amazing it was.
If you can convince an entire country that a race of humans is required to die, I'd say you're a damn good orator.