At the height of his cocaine psychosis, David Bowie was so addled and paranoid from drug abuse that he stored his own urine in the fridge incase a wizard stole it.

Are there any other interesting / bizarre / mindblowing / funny facts that The Pit knows?
1:The song Diamonds And Rust written by Joan Baez was believed to be about her husband for the longest of time and her husband even thought so himself. The song is about Bob Dylan.

2: During the producing and recording of The Clash's third album London Calling, the producer Guy Stevens would throw chairs and other objects around in the recording area to give the band energy and anger which he believed would make them perform better.

3: Monster Island is really not an island, it's a peninsula.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jul 12, 2011,
Sometimes it rains.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
To be honest i cant see anyone posting a better one than the op.

im just glad i wasnt drinking coffee at the time or it wouldve ended up sprayed all over my monitor
According to North Korean historical literature, Kim Jong Il was born in a log cabin inside a secret base on Korea’s most sacred mountain, Mt. Paekdu. At the moment of his birth, a bright star lit up the sky, the seasons spontaneously changed from winter to spring, and rainbows appeared. This contradicts way less interesting Western accounts of his birth, which state the dictator was born in a guerilla camp in Russia, while his father was on the run from the Japanese.

Stole this from Listverse.com, but very funny and weird fact.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by bokma
I like trains

Me too. They are comfy and easy to ride.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by bokma
I like trains

Trains are cool.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Funk-E-Munk
a tomatoe is actually a fruit!

Tomato is actually spelled with no 'e' on the end!
Quote by wyldething
Me too. They are comfy and easy to ride.

Just like your mother.

ZING!
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
Just like your mother.

ZING!

I....but....

Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by bokma
I like trains

(Invalid img)

Quote by skylerjames13
Just like your mother.

ZING!

Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Horror and Terror are synonyms, Horrible and Terrible are synonyms but Horrific and Terrific are ANTONYMS! Go effin figure.
Quote by DaveM666
There are no nerve endings in the skin, on the point of your elbow, so you can pinch it quite hard, without feeling it

Then why do you feel it if something pokes your elbow?
Quote by pwnerer
Then why do you feel it if something pokes your elbow?

Because you have the nerve that runs along the bone, the one that hurts like a bitch when you bang your elbow
Quote by DaveM666
Because you have the nerve that runs along the bone, the one that hurts like a bitch when you bang your elbow

Pinch the skin of your elbow... dig your nails into the skin, you'll feel it.
Barely. IIRC, there's some nerves but fewer than everywhere else or something.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect