After the first awesome commercial that they made the "im on a horse" commercial there has been a ton of commercials trying to emulate its really fast and non product driven dialogue.

So far that ive noticed that that DQ (dairy queen) and i believe its edge that is also trying to do these style of commercials.

I belive that more companies are going to be makign these commercials, which is kinda rediculous lol

It doesnt even market a product, it makes no sense then it just says the product.

I know its not subliminal but what would the word be for it
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
I know its not subliminal but what would the word be for it

Retarded.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I've noticed that too. I don't mind though, these commercials are hilarious. Old Spice ones are still the best
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I've noticed that too. I don't mind though, these commercials are hilarious. Old Spice ones are still the best

I don't see it personally, I just find that kind of thing irritating.

That's just my personal preference though.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Following the trend it seems. Old Spice cannot be won over, for it is the king of that style of particular commercials.

Never found the DQ commercials funny, ever.
Quote by severed-metal
Following the trend it seems. Old Spice cannot be won over, for it is the king of that style of particular commercials.

Never found the DQ commercials funny, ever.

But I'm playing a guitar...that sounds like dolphins.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I noticed that (in the UK) one of the Radox men's bodywash adverts is attempting to be a sort of "I am a man and require mans products" advert similarly to the Old Spice one.

...I hate the UK not having Old Spice bodywash. I found it once at christmas and I've been rationing it like mad since.
It's gotten to the point that I now only use it on special occasions.
LOL ya it's starting to bug me too. Most of them are just random for the sake of being random, like people think when they see like this:
"Man. Man rips off face-skin to reveal mustache. Man rips off mustache. Man puts mustache back on. People buy Old Spice. So therefore, randomness = profit. "
But don't sit and think WHY this joke works so well, and fail (like the new Dairy Queen ad campaign).
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
I'm English and what is this?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
**** you op i ruined a perfectly good pair of shorts. thats not ****ing funny

But you're OP?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I don't get why UK people are confused, Old Spice started showing their adverts here in the last few months, and if they're advertising the product then you can probably buy it somewhere.

Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
im TS, i always assumed OP meant above post..............

mind rape right there

Well that would make sense if the word above started with an O. Pesky letters, man.
Quote by Masamune
Confused are you TS?

I'm confused.

Quote by Guitarguyteddyb
im TS, i always assumed OP meant above post..............

mind rape right there

*opens mouth to reply*

Quote by Masamune
Well that would make sense if the word above started with an O. Pesky letters, man.

what he said.
I noticed so also.
I'm sure it's about making the viewer feel like less of a man without it.
I'm glad advertising companies are shifting toward a brand of commercial that actually gets the point across without demeaning humanity in the process. Straight-forward commercials are on their way out.
I don't like the DQ ones, but the Old Spice commercials are ****ing gold.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Slaughtered
LOL ya it's starting to bug me too. Most of them are just random for the sake of being random.

All comedy has been going that way for the last decade.
Even the shows that we've loved for years are starting to crap up with it.

It makes me more angry than a pack of dogs playing poker and one of the dogs says 'I say Benjamin, I like the taste of abstract nouns such as jealousy' and none of them are even called Benjamin.