Hello,

I've been looking for a replacement saddle for an Epiphone Thunderbird, does anyone here know where to find one online? Worst comes to worst I'll have to buy an entire new bridge, where would you recommend I buy one from?

Many thanks,

Aaron.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I really don't know of a place where you can buy 3 point bridges or parts other then maybe finding them on ebay.

If you're willing to shell out for a new bridge though, I'd recommend going for the Hipshot Supertone: http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Bass_bridges/Hipshot_Supertone_Bass_Bridge.html. It's a drop in replacement so you shouldn't have to make any modifications.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Yeah... i'd take this as a sign to get an all new bridge.

The Epi 3 point bridges leave a LOT to be desired. I fully agree with Tostito' hipshot replacement suggestion.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Okay that's cool, basically I'm fixing this thunderbird for a friend who wishes to sell it, so whilst an upgrade would be cool it would be handier to just replace the saddle. I shall keep looking and see what I can find, but worst come to worst i shall buy a whole new one. Thanks guys
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!