Page 1 of 3
Leonardo Di Caprio.

Man I'd like to fuck.

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Lrn wut milf iz
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i don't think those two are old enough to be considered milfs, regardless of whether they have kids or not. it's more age than the fact that they actually have a kid that matters.

and these "post pictures of hot women" threads never turn out well, and always get closed.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i don't think those two are old enough to be considered milfs, regardless of whether they have kids or not. it's more age than the fact that they actually have a kid that matters.

and these "post pictures of hot women" threads never turn out well, and always get closed.

That.
Quote by theogonia777

Jennifer Aniston is like 41. Jessica Alba is a mother. Both MILFS.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321

Does Jennifer Aniston have kids?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by GibsonMan321
Jennifer Aniston doesn't have kids so she'd be a cougar. Jessica Alba has a kid, but is only 30 so she isn't old enough.

Age has to be a factor. If not, a 18 year old senior in high school could get pregnant and be considered a milf.

From the element4433 dictionary:

Milf: n. An attractive woman with children that you want to bang. In order to qualify as a milf, the woman must be old enough to be your own mother.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
@Portuguese_boy

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jul 12, 2011,
Quote by GibsonMan321

Jennifer Aniston doesn't look anywhere near as old as she is, she could pass for like 27 or something. that defeats the whole purpose. age itself is just a number. and like i said, it doesn't really matter if they have kids or not. like element said, nobody would consider an 18 year with a kid to be a milf.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Jennifer Aniston doesn't look anywhere near as old as she is, she could pass for like 27 or something. that defeats the whole purpose. age itself is just a number. and like i said, it doesn't really matter if they have kids or not. like element said, nobody would consider an 18 year with a kid to be a milf.

Wrong Wrong Wrong.

It defeats the whole purpose of being called a MILF

Mother I'd like to f***

If Anything Aniston would fall under the mature category.

Jeez you kids these days....
Quote by theogonia777
I also said they have to have kids.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Totally counts and is older than my mum.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by element4433
Jennifer Aniston doesn't have kids so she'd be a cougar. Jessica Alba has a kid, but is only 30 so she isn't old enough.

Age has to be a factor. If not, a 18 year old senior in high school could get pregnant and be considered a milf.

From the element4433 dictionary:

Milf: n. An attractive woman with children that you want to bang. In order to qualify as a milf, the woman must be old enough to be your own mother.

Milf is an acronym for the definition. Maybe we should only call people mothers who actually take part in the act of mothering.

Also my mom and dad are pushin 60 so I guess by that rule I'm really just limited to Vanna White.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Milf is an acronym for the definition. Maybe we should only call people mothers who actually take part in the act of mothering.

Also my mom and dad are pushin 60 so I guess by that rule I'm really just limited to Vanna White.
Old enough to be. Not the same age as.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by theogonia777

wat

Milf = Mother I'd Like (to) ****, not old person I'd like to ****. That's a cougar.

Anywho, Kari Byron
Regardless of whether or not she's had kids, I'd love to sling one up Aniston.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Nena

She's like 50 and has 2 kids
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.

Naah... j/k

Heidi Klum:

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nigella Lawson

PHWOAR.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Page 1 of 3