Hey! so me and a buddy from work are gonna have like a lil acoustic guitar battle.. lol for now we're making a list of songs in which we will cover to determine who shall be deemed winner of this epic battle. each of us is to choose a short list of songs to play and to be honest i dont know many challenging acoustic songs. My main focus is electric but ive agreed to stay on strict acoustic terms for now and my only 2 songs i have in mind so far are Drifting (or Rylynn) by Andy Mckee and Neon by John Mayer. Hit me up with songs you think would be challenging and fun to play on an acoustic guitar, finger-style, or w/e.
Classical Gas.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

inb4guthriegovan

and that^ is a great song, samick007!
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Rodrigo y Gabriela - hanuman

Even better, it's a duet.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Jul 12, 2011,
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
john mayer - in your atmosphere
john mayer - neon
eric clapton - tears in heaven (while not the most impossible song on earth, it'll get you many + votes with the audience)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Ha sweet wasnt expecting responses so soon but pretty good suggestions im really likin the sound of Classical Gas and Ocean for now, will deff look into doin the other songs as well possibly. Again thanks for the responses, i appreciate it!
John Martyn.

if that won't work, nothing will.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Woke Up Dreaming-Joe Bonamassa
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
Quote by Lost Dog
+1

Came here to post this

Same, I'll leave now..
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
still hearing great suggestions thanks guys! and if a song doesnt have a tab im sure i could figure it out so that shouldnt be to huge of an issue.. hopefully haha
I like the intro to Crazy On You by Heart... you may or may not find it challenging though.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.