Well hello pit, I figured I'd come to you guys and ask figuring you might know how to do this.

I was trying to rip an old concert dvd and long story short I ended up with a bunch of .FLAC files which include the main menu video loop that has extras, credits, and scene selection buttons.

Is there anyway to bring this all together so I can put it on a thumb drive and use it on a dvd player and still have the interactive main menu?

Or at least just to string the 3 files of the movie together into one big video?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
FLAC video files.

wat.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
its actually .vob VLC media file my bad. it just opened in the same program.
does anyone know?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Jul 12, 2011,
You can convert the .vob files to more usable video files and burn those to a DVD so the DVD player will know how to handle it (you may also be able to just play those video files, MAYBE), but for it to run like the actual DVD, you need many more information files on the burnt DVD

http://techie-buzz.com/how-to/what-is-a-vob-file-how-to-open-vob-files.html

I google'd it and learning that took me 2 seconds.
Free Lossless AUDIO Codes tend to have trouble storing videos.

*edit: nevermind, missed the above
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.