Would you kill this kitten and sacrifice your morals for the sake of being badass?

Also, I was wondering, is it legal to kill your own pets?

^ this question is important to me
Last edited by Zeletros at Jul 12, 2011,
Are You serious?

**** no! How is badass to kill a kitten?

Last year I had to take a kitten to get put to sleep because she had some weird disease. Hardest thing I have ever done.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 12, 2011,
No.

Only if you doing in a humane way. I'm guessing that depending on where you live, you would have to take it a professional to that. But why wouldn't you put it up for adoption if you wanted to get rid of a pet?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
No, no I wouldn't, nor would I hug it slightly too hard. I would love and cherish it the perfect amount and still retain my badass accolade.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by rockingamer2
No.

Only if you doing in a humane way. I'm guessing that depending on where you live, you would have to take it a professional to that. But why wouldn't you put it up for adoption if you wanted to get rid of a pet?

I'm not trying to GET RID of a pet, I want to know whether I can kill him myself
Quote by Zeletros
I'm not trying to GET RID of a pet, I want to know whether I can kill him myself

Kill yourself instead?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i find it hard to believe that anyone who finds it morally objectionable to kill a kitten would kill one for no reason other than to appear badass?
Quote by Zeletros

Why are killing him? Because I can assure you it won't make you a badass. Just a ****tarded ****
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Would you eat your fathers balls?

Seriously man, why would I want to kill a kitten and how could that be badass?
Quote by Zeletros

Would you kill this kitten and sacrifice your morals for the sake of being badass?

Quote by WCPhils
Why are killing him? Because I can assure you it won't make you a badass. Just a ****tarded ****

I am not killing him, I'm just wondering whether I'm allowed to
Quote by Zeletros
I am not killing him, I'm just wondering whether I'm allowed to

Well I got confused by the badass part. It seemed like you thought it would make cooler or something.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by whoomit
One less asshole on the planet?

You must have me mistaken for someone else, I am no asshole

I am simply asking questions.

Quote by WCPhils
Well I got confused by the badass part. It seemed like you thought it would make cooler or something.

It was a divine test of the pit
you can kill it, if you have a valid reason to do so. Killing the kitten 'cause it just got run over buy a car and is in pain and slowly dying is ok. Killing it 'cause you're bored is animal cruelty.
don't be cruel man
Scientists write papers and books. Engineers make money.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zeletros
You must have me mistaken for someone else, I am no asshole

Quote by Zeletros

Well you certainly come across that way
Not purposefully but the ****ers have a tendency to repeatedly attack me.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
It may not seem quite serious,

but this is a serious, yet pointless, question

the answer shall have no impact on any real animals

No kittens were hurt during the creation of this thread
Quote by Zeletros
It may not seem quite serious,

but this is a serious, yet pointless, question

the answer shall have no impact on any real animals

No kittens were hurt during the creation of this thread

*Wipes sweat from forehead*
Thank Christ!