Posted this a few times before and have never gotten any help.

I have an Ibanez 3570z that has:

NeckPU:
DiMarzio® Air Norton™ Neck

MiddlePU:
DiMarzio® True Velvet™ Middle

BridgePU:
DiMarzio® Tone Zone® Bridge

* I'm really interested in getting pick ups that will be closer to what Rocky George used in his Suicidal Tendency days on his Ibanez. I know a lot of you guys may not be familiar with his sound but I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance !
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
From what i heard...DiMarzios are preety good p'ups....
Would be a waste changing those
I don't know who Rocky George is...but you could possibly pull his style off with those
Quote by guitarlord28
I thought your avatar was slowpoke
try a Duncan SH-4 or SH6 in the bridge. Or a Dimarzio Super distortion in the bridge
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Grawgos
I know bands, buy rarely pay attention to who is in them, so what albums did he play on? Also, what amp are you using?

Hi. KK I'm going through a Mesa Rectoverb 50Watt combo.

Albums:
Join the Army
Lights.. Camera... Revolution

Examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQNCqI9gGKs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xezd5EDZBhQ
GUITARS:

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
wow.. i would KILL to have your pups..

I would keep those honestly...and just fiddle around with your rectoverb for the tone, because its not worth changing those beast pickups over
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
The Mesa won't get that sound though. Your gonna need a Marshall I do belive
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It sounds like you are looking for a higher output pick up correct?

I would look SD alternative 8, Dimarzio d-activator X for the bridge.

You might want to contact BG pickups and explain the set up you have and the sound you are shooting for and he can probably make you exactly what you are looking for.
Someone was telling me PAF Pro's but not sure.
GUITARS:

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Pickups are probably the hardest thing to buy, because you don't really know what they will be like until you buy them and install them, same as a new speaker. You can get an idea of what they will sound like, but never be sure.
Do you want to change your middle pickups?

Personally I'd recommend not to change it, the True Velvet is an awesome SC IMO, I'd keep it, but you may need to reverse the "hot" and "neutral" wires... IIRC that should reverse the "reverse polarity" of the True Velvet.

From what I hear in the clip, I'd definitely got for a Super Distortion for the bridge position, it sounds just correct for the crunch.

For the neck, I can't quite pin down the characteristic of the pups, but I'd go with any of the following for that smooth sound, cutting mid range and harmonic content:
- PAF Pro
- FRED
- Mo' Joe
- PAF Joe
Any of these should work well for the neck. Although I'm a little more partial to either the PAF Pro or the FRED based on what I hear.

I've stuck to DiMarzio as I'm a little more familiar with DiMarzio over Seymour Duncan.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Super distortion in the bridge and PAF Pros in the neck ? And I'll leave the middle position as is ? Kitty you might be on to something . Only problem is existing pickups are yellow coming off a metallic blue guitar. Don't want to continue this trend so I may go black on the 2 new pickups ? Idk. Ibanez has been known for some crazy color combinations, just look at the Jem 777's. Guess it might look ok. Idk.
GUITARS:

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Quote by AXEFAN88
Super distortion in the bridge and PAF Pros in the neck ? And I'll leave the middle position as is ? Kitty you might be on to something . Only problem is existing pickups are yellow coming off a metallic blue guitar. Don't want to continue this trend so I may go black on the 2 new pickups ? Idk. Ibanez has been known for some crazy color combinations, just look at the Jem 777's. Guess it might look ok. Idk.

i've tried that combination before. On guitars with a slightly bright edge, that's a awesome combination.

IIRC Di sells SC pickup covers... I think its quite easy to change. Either that or you can put in a request for the Super Dist and PAF Pro in yellow. It costs nothing extra, expect a short wait of a week or two.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.