This new music store by my house is carrying them. I am going to check them out when I get off work and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. I couldn't find very many vids on youtube that gave a decent demonstration, but it seems like they are sort of marshall based with some extra goodies.

Anybody have any thoughts on them?
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
I was curious about them, too. They've gotten a few very good reviews and they have an interesting pedigree. I have yet to see one in a shop in L.A., though. I think their Chinese construction will bring them in for a lot of hate even if they turn out to be good amplifiers. It shall be interesting to see how they work out.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
So, for those interested, here are my thought.

This amp has a lot of tweakability. Pretty good tube sound and at the place I went to it was only 800 bucks. For the quality of sound I got from it, that is a great price point. If it was around when I was actively seeking a head for my primary, I probably would have gotten it. That being said, I ended up buying a splawn and that blows it away no problem. But I am pretty confident that the albion would blow away most of the other "marshall" type amps.

I was really impressed with the clean channel. It was very easy to dial in a clean sound that I liked. The dirty channel was a little bit more difficult, but that may be because I am a little more picky about my distortion sound... The feature I enjoyed most was a switch that mixed your channels together. I was able to get en extremely cool lead tone right off the bat by mixing by dirty and clean tones together.

About the chinese thing: From the research I did, Grinrod owns the factory himself and lives right next door to it. He works there everyday with the folks that make his amp. They have invested thousands and thousands of dollars to make it a specialized amp building factory. Its no really an OEM thing.

Will that improve the build quality? I like to think so, but who knows.

Summary:
This is the best marshall type amp in this price range that I have played. It brings a good amount of features and a lot of tweakability to the table.

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
From the research I did, the TCT line (I played the TCT 100W) those are all tube. They do have a hybrid line though.

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag