Page 1 of 2
who the **** are these inhuman cunts?
well i guess economic growth is more important than people
the National Honor Society? big deal!

/notbritish
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Considering that the UK is in debt by trillions it does make sense to not be sending billions to countries that can't give it back...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
who needs health care?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by The Guardian
The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA), responsible for many of the policies implemented by Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s, said the plans to tackle Britain's budget deficit during the current parliament are not radical enough.

Ah, it all makes sense now.
Quote by ChemicalFire
Considering that the UK is in debt by trillions it does make sense to not be sending billions to countries that can't give it back...

Those countries need it a f*ck of a lot more than we do. And as a percentage of GDP, our debt is really very manageable.
Until the think tank becomes a bunch of brains communicating via electrical pulses through the water they float around in, I don't want to hear about this shit.
Quote by TEK34
Those countries need it a f*ck of a lot more than we do. And as a percentage of GDP, our debt is really very manageable.

Problem I have is technically we don't have the money to give to them anyway. So how can we spend money we don't have in the first place? It's just moving numbers around.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
The IEA's director general, Mark Littlewood, said that given the choice between reducing public spending to 30% of GDP to allow a £7,500 cut in taxes and keeping public spending at 40%, 55% of those questioned by the polling group ComRes favoured lower taxes.

Makes more sense now. Little wood = evil douchebag.
Why the hell would they slash all of those things and then cut taxes? I don't understand. But then again, I'm a left-wing extremist and commie.
Last edited by D&DLover at Jul 12, 2011,
Thinktanks: "the people who are paid to think by the makers of tanks" -Naomi Klein
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by ChemicalFire
Problem I have is technically we don't have the money to give to them anyway. So how can we spend money we don't have in the first place? It's just moving numbers around.

I'm not sure how it all works, but we can easily manage the money we have to afford overseas help. Generally, the only economists who say we can't are right-wing shits who say we can't afford anything.
Quote by TEK34
I'm not sure how it all works, but we can easily manage the money we have to afford overseas help. Generally, the only economists who say we can't are right-wing shits who say we can't afford anything.

so... the government?

I don't have a problem with foreign aid, I just wish they'd shut up about being in such a bad economic state and having to make huge cuts whilst at the same time increasing foreign aid.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Think tank, shit tank more like! Cameron would be lynched if he mentioned abolishing the NHS! Swiftly followed by Clegg once he had been removed from Cameron's arse!!!!
National healthcare is for weak and deviant communists. It's about damn time.
Because sometimes, stupidity and greed overrules common sense and caring

Lets fix our own country, and in turn make many others suffer! Yayyyyyyy!

It's a logical solution. But it isn't befitting of our nation and the way we treat the world - end of.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Last edited by Anthony1991 at Jul 13, 2011,
If they want to save money, how about getting rid of all these useless groups of twats who come up with these fabulous ideas? How many clown groups do we need telling us "stop spending money to reduce tax"? It wasn't the tax payer who spent it in the first place, it was the fuckwits in government pissing it away on stupid projects.
Going out on a limb here and guessing the thinktank are a bunch of white, wealthy, conservative cunts.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Going out on a limb here and guessing the thinktank are a bunch of white, wealthy, conservative cunts.

This proves how little you actually know about the UK.

It'll be a very heavy mix of races. /PC UK

I hardly think it's an actual 'lololo this is a serious proposal' - it's the same as when a think tank was asked how to solve the problem in Afghanistan, and they said 'drop marmite' because it's high in zinc, which most Afghans apparently don't have access to.
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Pretty much the only good thing about this govt is their commitment to increasing aid. If they lose that, then they're left with being cunts and not much more.
So they found out that abolishing NHS and government funded charity will save the government money? These guys must be the most brilliant economics out there.

I bet abolishing this Thinktank will save the government a lot of money too.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Anthony1991
This proves how little you actually know about the UK.

It'll be a very heavy mix of races. /PC UK

I hardly think it's an actual 'lololo this is a serious proposal' - it's the same as when a think tank was asked how to solve the problem in Afghanistan, and they said 'drop marmite' because it's high in zinc, which most Afghans apparently don't have access to.

Different shades of whiteys isn't a very heavy mix of races
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SG_dave
I swear to god these thinktanks just throw out these stupid ideas to get in the news

It's actually incredible logical, it's just so severely logical that it's instant no.

Quote by Kensai
Different shades of whiteys isn't a very heavy mix of races

So you're saying only white people can be conservative?
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Shrinking the size of the state by abolishing the NHS and limiting overseas aid to humanitarian disasters could save more than £200bn a year and pave the way for growth-generating tax cuts, says a leading free-market thinktank.

The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA), responsible for many of the policies implemented by Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s, said the plans to tackle Britain's budget deficit during the current parliament are not radical enough.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

If they had their way our economy would resemble something like Yeltsin's Russia.
We should cut every public service and then we'd have loads of money and just be able to stare at it all day.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Craigo
They're not the first to advocate abolishing the NHS.

Anyway, now you're all riled up, you can be pushed further with this British conservative MP on Fox News, advocating getting rid of the NHS on Fox News.

I'm just laughing. The NHS will never be abolished so any attempts are just laughable.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by isabiggles
I'm just laughing. The NHS will never be abolished so any attempts are just laughable.

To be fair, that's how it gets abolished.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
I'm afraid I don't have anything constructive to add, but as it's in The Pit, couldn't help but admire the well-thought out avatars for when you two have a conversation...

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
To be fair, that's how it gets abolished.

Laughter?
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by isabiggles
Laughter?

Specifically children's laughter.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Page 1 of 2