Hello out there! I was hoping that I wouldn't have to resort to doing this. But has anyone else heard of the Aria guitar model: Diamond Jet Axe? I seem to have been searching for another one for a VERY LONG time and the only results I get are my profile here and the Craigslist page of the person I bought it from... If anyone can assist me, I would really appriciate it. I don't want to have to assume it's the only one in current existance.
Aria made a Diamond series of instruments that looked like Mosrite guitars. Is that what you mean? The only Diamond Jet model I know of was a bass.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Yep. That's the one I remember. I think Aria still makes that one. Is that what the TS is looking for?

I'm not sure, it'd be easier if he could supply us with a picture of the guitar.
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
I'm not sure, it'd be easier if he could supply us with a picture of the guitar.
I'll have some up soon. Maybe sometime tomorrow...
Quote by FatalGear41
Aria made a Diamond series of instruments that looked like Mosrite guitars. Is that what you mean? The only Diamond Jet model I know of was a bass.

It is most certainly a GUITAR. But, I was told it was a STUDENT MODEL by the dude who sold it to me for $40.00 (If that helps any). That I know...
yes, aria still makes that body and pickup style
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Quote by kandex
yes, aria still makes that body and pickup style

I haven't even described it yet... It is a Fender Strat look alike. It was made in '84 and has black pickups and a bridge humbucker. It is (too my knowledge) a Cherry Red and has a Strat-style bridge (ALSO in full black).