I've just found the problem, it's actually a scene from the Two Towers extended edition - the video's titled incorrectly.

Um...thread about how awesome Sean Bean is? >_>
Isn't he dead at the end of fellowship? I know he died at the start of the two tower novel, but he wasn't in the film of it?
Yea extended edition of Two Towers. Great scene imo, Sean Bean
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
yeah Boromir died in the last scene in FOTR, at least in the movie not book, so how is he in the Two Towers or ROTK?
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
It's a flashback. Frodo meets Faramir, Faramir asks how Boromir's horn came to be washed up on the shore broken in two. Frodo tells them that he was an honourable man etc, and then it goes to that flashback of Boromir after the retaking of Ostgiliath.

Lrn2nerd
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Yeah, that's in the Two Towers (EE?)

At first I was getting ready to tear up as I thought you were gonna post the scene where Frodo and Sam were on the slopes of Mount Doom. Sam's line of "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you" always gets to me.
I pride myself on my humility.
Know I'm gonna have to watch the trilogy again.

>_>

And maybe get back in to playing LOTRO.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I'm more pissed about the scene they took out where Denethor tells Boromir to get the ring.
It totally brings Boromir to a new light. He was doing something for his father. Without that scene, he just looks like a dick who wants the ring for himself.
That was a really important scene to cut.

Quote by Spartan101400
Sean Bean...The only man who can play Liquid Snake and be a badass Bond villain.

Erm...Cam Clarke did Liquids voice.
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Jul 12, 2011,