I wanna watch some movies and shows with swords and arrows, knights, castles, magic, monster and shit. If it's anything like LOTR, Dragonheart, or mystical stuff, name it.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
It's not easily accessable on Netflix/stream sites. I thought of that though.

Quote by wizards?
Www.google.com

Learn it, know it, live it.

Just looking for suggestions, man.
I've been searching for the same thing for a while OP. If they made lotr into an anime that would be sweet.
sunbather is shit
Quote by northdeathstyle
Dude here's a list of my favorites!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Movies+like+Lord+of+the+Rings

See bro, you're making that same joke, and if one little thread in the entire Pit bugs you, don't click on it to be a jerk. You don't go to google and start searching for a bunch of random movie names wondering if they'll be hit or miss, I just wanted some good suggestions from people who I figured would have seen movies like this.
Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
There aren't really very many good ones. The Harry Potter series is probably good although I'm really not a fan at all.

Your best bet is to get into roleplaying. Seriously, it's fun as hell.
Fire Emblem
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Mah bad bro, I did it because I kinda always wanted to do that to somebody D: also, I clicked this thread because I had a few suggestions being a fan myself, however I thought my original post was somewhat more entertaining. (at least to me)

ear reader, you have just received a personal letter of apologies from Drew, take his words to heart, because he types them up especially for you to ensure you understand his sincerity. End Transmission:
I actually don't think GoT is anything like LOTR, but both are epic though.

13th Warrior is awesome and has swords and shit.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
A Game of Thrones is by far the best fantasy show that's been on TV. I've only just started the first book but it's shaping up to be the best fantasy book I've read, too - better than LOTR.
Quote by northdeathstyle
Mah bad bro, I did it because I kinda always wanted to do that to somebody D: also, I clicked this thread because I had a few suggestions being a fan myself, however I thought my original post was somewhat more entertaining. (at least to me)

ear reader, you have just received a personal letter of apologies from Drew, take his words to heart, because he types them up especially for you to ensure you understand his sincerity. End Transmission:

We're cool. I think I'm about to watch some camelot cause it's already on instant, Game of thrones isn't yet.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
A Game of Thrones is by far the best fantasy show that's been on TV. I've only just started the first book but it's shaping up to be the best fantasy book I've read, too - better than LOTR.

Camelot is an excellent choice, however the somewhat new (it might be canceled actually I am not sure) tv show Merlin wasn't half bad, oughta give that a try if its on instant.
Legend of the Seeker? That's kind of medieval. I haven't seen the newer episodes, but season 1 was pretty good.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.