Hi, I just bought a Gibson acoustic guitar for a grand (great guitar nothing wrong with it) but now iv sstarted to realise that i want to branch out more and i need an electric setup to do that to the fullest,

Its been like 33 days so i cant just take it back to gc. But what are my options?
Also if anyone lives around houston and wants to trade a decent guitar and amp combo for it msg me ill send you pics
Buying a guitar is not a decision to be made lightly. It seems that you threw money away without understanding what you were getting into. You can sell it, but I recommend you keep it, and save up for an electric, unless you can sell it at full price, which I doubt.
You be able to find someone who wants to trade a Fender strat or a Les Paul for it on your local craigslist. I don't know how much you paid, but it's probably not going to be easy to find someone that wants to trade a really high value electric for an acoustic, so you may take a hit on that one.
Depends where you live, here in austin, country and singer song writers rule, so it would be easy to find someone with a guitar who would trade
Quote by DannyV783
Hi, I just bought a Gibson acoustic guitar for a grand (great guitar nothing wrong with it) but now iv sstarted to realise that i want to branch out more and i need an electric setup to do that to the fullest,

Its been like 33 days so i cant just take it back to gc. But what are my options?
Also if anyone lives around houston and wants to trade a decent guitar and amp combo for it msg me ill send you pics

What model guitar is it, if you don't mind my asking?
(By the way, Houston! )
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Why would you want to give that guitar away ? i dont understand....do you already own acoustics or is this your first ?