Abuse of Power: UG mods.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by genghisgandhi
This thread will not end well.

Probably not, but here's hoping we can have a thread in which this is discussed intelligently.
Knows something is stolen from Reddit

Doesn't mention it in the thread

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Fuck that clicking that noise.

This really doesn't surprise me. The current incarnation of police force is just part of an illegitimate power structure that we, as citizens under the coercion of the state, need to accept. I'm always hearing stories of officers abusing their power, but this dude is a fucking nutter.
"Growing epidemic" Yup, sure.

Corrupt cops have always been there, but most people think it's only happening now because they can finally see it, because there are a LOT more people videotaping these things.

Unfortunately, it allows the impressionable youth of today to despise all cops because of this behaviour. Which causes backlashes or unnecessary violence against cops, or really any form of law enforcement despite said law enforcement having nothing to do with any abuse of any kind.
Quote by due 07
Fuck that clicking that noise.

This times 1,000,000
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
I hate cops. I woulda trolled him legally, "YOU WANNA KNOW WHO KNOWS DA LAW BETTA BOY?!" "I do, I'm a lawyer. Come up with your excuses, come on. I'll call the buffette, they're gonna have a field day with you"
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by severed-metal
"Growing epidemic" Yup, sure.

Corrupt cops have always been there, but most people think it's only happening now because they can finally see it, because there are a LOT more people videotaping these things.

Unfortunately, it allows the impressionable youth of today to despise all cops because of this behaviour. Which causes backlashes or unnecessary violence against cops, or really any form of law enforcement despite said law enforcement having nothing to do with any abuse of any kind.

I agree, but the first step to solving a problem is realizing that it's a problem. We need to raise awareness and then hopefully the government will step up and do something about it.
What pissed me off the most is when he said "I don't need a reason to pull youover".

Oh and "you want to know how I know the law? I'll put you in jail that's how ololo".

Someone pointed out that he calmed down after he found out he had a camera. I'm surprised he didn't say something like "you can't film a cop!"
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jul 13, 2011,
the cop does sound like a dick at some point

but the guy is an idiot for not just giving him ID when the cop asked for it...
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I'm incredibly sick of hearing this. In response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI

OT: I hope this cop gets in real trouble.

It was a joke.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, good.

Yeah, chill warmaster horus. No need for heresy here.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL