Page 1 of 2
I find my imagination to be extremely active. I would think it to be very creepy and scary, but it also can be completely insane! Kinda like horror games like Amnesia:the dark descent and weird games like Alice:madness returns. That's the closest I can describe it to, but that hardly describes it unless i just type a crap ton of stuff.

describe yours
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Meelad360
Really, really weird. I hope it looks like Adventure Time.

how didnt i think of that!? my imagination is exactly like courage the cowardly dog and adventure time with metalocalypse
ಠ_ಠ
Very active about the future. I always visualize how things are gonna be in a couple years. I also compulsively lie about shit that does not matter, like what the cashier said or how long ago I started (variable).

My friend has a very sexual one though. It's really bad, he'll be sitting they're snacking on something and think about a gross person's genitalia and lose all his appetite. Poor guy!
I am also thinking about the future all of the time. I'd say mine is strange, hopeless and optimistic all at once. My imagination is quite boring really, but I pretend it's interesting.
I always imagine myself taking part in thrilling heroics.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
you guys have cool imaginations...no fair

mine scares the shit out of me. like i said with the courage and adventure time, thats just the insane part. the other part is just pure ****ing horror! creepy ass things in my mind
ಠ_ಠ
analytical and persuasive
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Gone. I grew up, unfortunately.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Pretty dirty at times
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by rgrockr
Gone. I grew up, unfortunately.

This, I'm afraid. Least...thats what I put it down to.
It's just nonex-****ing-istent these days.
Though I daydream a fair amount, and it's always about the apocalypse in some way or another...either way fairly violent.
It's like a David Lynch film. My dreams often resemble his movies, actually, and my dreams aren't too different than my imagination, only completely unbridled by any cultural taboos.
question: has anybody here had a conversation with their imagination?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You win, man.

It's not a good thing... I used to be able to stare at the popcorn ceiling or stucco wall and eventually the shapes would take form and I would get this big vivid daydream out of them. Now all my thoughts are based in logic rather than wonder and it's really, really boring.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Andrea55
Mine's a mix of Adventure Time and Regular Show.

THIS!! adventure time and regular show followed by alot of drooling

I don't even know
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Dirty, filthy, scary, out-right dimwitted.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
It's easiest to describe my imagination with paintings.
On good days:

On bad days:

Quote by rgrockr
It's not a good thing... I used to be able to stare at the popcorn ceiling or stucco wall and eventually the shapes would take form and I would get this big vivid daydream out of them. Now all my thoughts are based in logic rather than wonder and it's really, really boring.

I wouldn't say loss of imagination signifies or is caused by growing up, maybe just a shift in your way of thinking
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
It's easiest to describe my imagination with paintings.

On bad days:

You're so doom metal that you probably shitted that one.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Harvey Swick
question: has anybody here had a conversation with their imagination?

yes, wat are imagary friends are for.

i imagine about real life conversation i hav with any person and how i could hav reacted to it differently. not sure if that makes sense.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Last edited by leafwhisperer at Jul 13, 2011,
My imagination can go between this

and this
(Invalid img)

In the space of about a second, though ofcourse that depends on the mood I'm in my emotions change very quickly for some reason. Usually I'll think about something go off on a tangent, go off on something else related to the new thing I'm thinking about and just keep going like that until I eventually get back to think about bunnies, hamsters and smiling clouds :shrugs:
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Last edited by 剣 斧 血 at Jul 13, 2011,
I have a really distinct imagination and for a time I swear I thought that I was the most expressive person that I've ever known. I dream about enchanted blue forests, fairytale castles, surreal nightly thundering and raining landscapes, foreign dimensions and Alien planets. If I had to record a few pictures of my imagination in a brief attempt, it would look something like this:

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Gorelord666
You're so doom metal that you probably shitted that one.

🙈 🙉 🙊
I've always had an overactive imagination whenever I'm trying to sleep. Sometimes it gets so bad that I'm thinking of a bunch of different things at once. I've thought of the future (like others) and visualized myself going through different situations, creating the conversations/actions within said situations, and end results, etc. I think of things in the past and if I had chosen a different course of action what would have happened...and make up a bunch of stuff to create that new situation . It gets pretty crazy and/or elaborate at times.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Hardly have an imagination now, but when I did it was like that movie Spirited Away. Some visuals in there resembled my own.

Damn I wish I had one now
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/whalepudding/delusions4.png
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/whalepudding/19993981-3-1.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/whalepudding/trotsky.png

Surreal, slightly wonky nighttime landscapes with surreal images in them, 90% of which involve tortoises. If I have to imagine anything else I'm often shit at it.

I remember once hearing a squeaking metallic noise behind me while walking around at night, and the image my brain invented to explain it was a grinning old man pushing a wheelbarrow-bath hybrid. My imagination is a fucking idiot.

EDIT:
Quote by entity0009
On good days:
James Gleeson
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 13, 2011,
If I space out my imagination thinks of entire hypothetical conversations I'll never have with anyone. Sometimes instead it thinks the walls are bleeding and everything is on fire. When that happens at first I'm like "haha that's neat, good thing it's not actually happening" but if I sit there and let it go it starts really getting to me. Almost starting panicking once before I convinced myself to shut my eyes and calm down. My dreams can get much worse, for example just last night I spent what felt like days in prison and had my eyes gouged out. That kind of thing is rare though, and on the happier side sometimes when I'm listening to music I have this visual experience that becomes kind of philosophical and very cool.

entity0009 knows what I mean, those are some incredible paintings and are pretty close to what I'm talking about. The first one immediately struck me as an interpretation of God for some reason, I could stare at it for hours.
My imagination varies from:
(Thats a monster made of pickles, in case you couldn't tell)
To a mindset like this pretty much all day, every day.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by whalepudding

EDIT: James Gleeson

I think I saw his stuff in one of your posts actually I saw it and was like OH MY GOD WHO HAS BEEN INSIDE MY HEAD.

It's a shame I can't find any prints of his work ;_;
🙈 🙉 🙊
I imagine stuff that would probably never happen my life in the near and distant future in a lot of detail, it's one of the things that gets me through the day. /emo

EDIT: My imagination/dreams never have anything crazy in them, my dreams are me killing people I know and/or being killed lawl.
sunbather is shit
Last edited by beefcake122 at Jul 13, 2011,
My imagination is one of my worst enemies, it delves into reality and twists it for the worst, to the point where it wears me out mentally, but unfortunately for me you can't escape your mind. There's no flowers and bunnies in my imagination
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Archer18 at Jul 13, 2011,
My imagination is almost non-existant. At best I can visualize what it would be like to do whatever I'm doing at the moment on different drugs.
Quote by BlueAltitudes
I've always had an overactive imagination whenever I'm trying to sleep. Sometimes it gets so bad that I'm thinking of a bunch of different things at once. I've thought of the future (like others) and visualized myself going through different situations, creating the conversations/actions within said situations, and end results, etc. I think of things in the past and if I had chosen a different course of action what would have happened...and make up a bunch of stuff to create that new situation . It gets pretty crazy and/or elaborate at times.
Your sig is great.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Page 1 of 2