Look can sum1 PLEASE do The fever album in GP5 theres all these tabs that are slightly wrong complete or missing bits id like to play along to concerts i have and the album so i can continue with my goal
Quote by T7E
who could be bothered tabbing out that shit.

it's called an opinion. if he wants to play BFMV, then good for him. if you don't like them, you don't have to listen to them, simple. i'm not a fan of thiers, but seriously, just grow up, no one is forcing you to listen to them, or even acknowledge they exsist.

as for the actual topic, if the tabs are quite close, you're probably better off just trying your best to correct the parts you think are wrong yourself, rather than trying to find someone to tab the entire album. maybe even download a program that will let you slow songs down if you have trouble figuring notes out.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Jul 13, 2011,
Tune your guitar to whatever ever it is they play in and learn it by ear, it's all really basic stuff!
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
Reported.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Take it to the Tab Talk forum

But I've always found the best way to get things right if other tabs are failing you is to train your own ear and do it yourself
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.