Hi there,

I bought a BOSS me-25 about 2 months ago, and I'm having some issue's with adding patches through the Librarian...so here we go

I go to set up MIDI, there is not USB option, as I am connected to my laptop via USB, I don't think you can connect to it via MIDI anyway...
But I set the ME-25 Input to the ME-25 setting, and then output to the Microsoft GS wavetable synth, which are my laptop output, speakers ect...

Heres the thing, I double click on a patch, say number 1, and it says "sure you want to overwrite" blah, and I click yes, then it says
"Unable to read/write data. choose "help-ME-25 manual" and refer to "6, if the display shows unable to read/write data"

THEN I go to help, then the manual, and it opens in Microsoft word...I noticed it had the word PDF. so I downloaded Adobe acrobat, now I click it again and it come sup with
"Manual (PDF.) was unable to load. (unconfirmed error message)

Soooo, I can't load and write patches, because every time I do something it sends tome to this damn manual...which I can't get to... I've looked all over the internets and found nothing, so i decided to do this

So please please help. I will love you for ever...

All the best
John
Open Libarian then click on Setup and then Setup Midi Device and then configure the in and output to be the me-25 than it should work.
Quote by thanadas
Open Libarian then click on Setup and then Setup Midi Device and then configure the in and output to be the me-25 than it should work.

I love you! ok, it doesn't come up with the errors anymore when I read and write.

Do you know how to load patches?
you can find patches made by boss on their homepage

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=1058&ParentId=46

if you mean that. loading them is pretty easy highlight the patches you want on your me 25 press control c then highlight the patches you want to overwrite then press control v and then click on write all

should work but i am not able to test it my usb cable is in the rehearsal room