68 26%
74 28%
5 - I am very conscious of how I'm dressed usually
52 20%
Im a nudist
19 7%
Voters: 265.
Page 1 of 2
I personally enjoy feeling well dressed. I don't mean like wearing a suit every day or anything, but just looking nicely dressed.

poll inc
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
I regularly wear a shirt that says Godzilla vs. Puffin, with a huge puffin fighting godzilla, along with a fedora, slip-ons and skinnies. I couldn't care less what I'm wearing.
I usually make sure that what I wear goes together etc, and that it suits me.

However, I don't have the money to wear top label stuff all of the time, so I usually have to make to with the likes of H&M, Topman and Primark, but I like to think I don't dress too badly.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I voted 5. I'm very aware as to how something feels on my body. Like if I wear a type of pant that I'm not accustomed to, I'll feel really out of place.

I enjoy feeling well-dressed. It makes me feel good because I know I look good when well dressed.
MATTERHORN
I just throw on a random band shirt, jeans and hiking boots on every day, and after that I dont really care what I've got on.
Seeing as I officially call a pair of my jeans my "Going out jeans" I voted 5.

....Apparently I'm one of those people
Every day I wear a band shirt and track pants/jeans/denim shorts. When it's cold I wear a band hoodie.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I'd much rather dress comfortably. I prefer baggy jeans and dark colors. I'd rather wear a t-shirt and zip up hoodie when it's cold out. I hate wearing khakis/dress pants. I don't mind polos every once in a while. In fact, I'm wearing one right now. In summer, I like to wear shorts. Khaki shorts are fine then but I prefer jeans. I hate wearing button up shirts too. Blech. I don't mind it once in a while but not every day.
I live in an apartment that smells like cigerettes and dead fish. I have an 8 am class every morning.

I don't give a fuk what I wear unless I'm doing out at night.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by cam_sampbell
I usually make sure that what I wear goes together etc, and that it suits me.

However, I don't have the money to wear top label stuff all of the time, so I usually have to make to with the likes of H&M, Topman and Primark, but I like to think I don't dress too badly.

+1
I go to my closet and pick out a random shirt and random jeans and wear them for a couple of days.

So I don't really care at all.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Rufusftw
I'm nude given the chance but i usually have a hat on

A hat on what?...
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
A hat on what?...

on the helmet sometimes a raincoat is more appropriate though...
I'm well aware of what i'm wearing but I don't particularly care.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I don't know. I put myself at three, but after reading a few of the responses from people who put four, I'm probably at least a four.

I dunno. I dress like a hipster.
Quote by Soccerguy
I regularly wear a shirt that says Godzilla vs. Puffin, with a huge puffin fighting godzilla, along with a fedora, slip-ons and skinnies. I couldn't care less what I'm wearing.

Quote by Soccerguy
says Godzilla vs. Puffin, with a huge puffin fighting godzilla, along with a fedora, slip-ons and skinnies.

Quote by Soccerguy
with a huge puffin fighting godzilla, along with a fedora

Quote by Soccerguy
fedora

o.O

Never got the point in these.... VERY few people can pull them off but far too many people try to and fail.

Not to say that you cant, you may very well be one of those few people; just an overall observation on the item as a whole.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
idgaf, i put on whats clean.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I try to make sure things match since I have a lot of colors around and I pay attention to the color of the fabric vs. the temp outside. Other than that, I'm not too concerned.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I wish my body would get adult somebit faster, so I could pull off the clothes I want to wear better. I prefer being stylish.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by ma_tt11
o.O

Never got the point in these.... VERY few people can pull them off but far too many people try to and fail.

Not to say that you cant, you may very well be one of those few people; just an overall observation on the item as a whole.

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I used to only wear band t-shirts and jeans, but I've been working some colour into my wardrobe as of late.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Being nude is so free. Especially listening to music and drinking tea whilst nude. Cannot beat it.
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
T-shirt and cargo shorts everyday in the warm months.

T-shirt and jeans everyday in the cold months maybe with a hoodie if I'm outside.

I don't really care. I dress to be comfy.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Joshthedamaja
Being nude is so free. Especially listening to music and drinking tea whilst nude. Cannot beat it.

I hate being nude. My fat and my dick get in the way of things.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I dress more plainly than anyone I know. A simple T-shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers.
I have a simple wardrobe. But i'm really conscientious about it. I wear shorts all the time, I have a few navy colored ones and some khaki ones. And then I wear a t-shirt, usually with something I like on it (band, movie, TV show, etc.). Top it off with a plaid button up shirt to add a bit of class and i'm good to go.

I really need a wardrobe update though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
people care so much about expensive brands, how they can dres up in status symbols and whatever, but i think they should worry more about how they look underneath all those nice clothes...

personally, i like to wear clothes that capture my attention and suit my style. I dont care about brand names or anything, so i usually dont like to spend too much $$$ on clothes unless its something that i want so bad for some reason that it would bother me not to have... damn consumerism...

for these summer days, pretty much just wifebeaters, collared shirts, jeans and trackpants

i just spent 60 dollars on a leopard print trucker hat the other day though...
Winter: T-shirt and Jeans and maybe a hoodie

Summer: T-shirt and cargo shorts or basketball shorts.

Skateboard shoes year round
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
All my clothes come from either Goodwill, Wal-Mart, or if I'm feeling fancy, Target. I voted 2, because as long as it's comfortable and I don't look completely ridiculous I honestly don't care.

I can't say I'm a 1, because to me that would be where you don't care at all, and you wear clothes with big rips and stains in it and don't bat an eye. I have some standards.

Through the week I wear my school uniform, which is just navy blue Dickies with a T-shirt underneath... after school I take the Dickies shirt off, but that's pretty much it.

As far as footwear, I'm always either rockin' my Wolverine work boots (which is the most expensive article of clothing I own by far), or my Target flip flops, which are comfortable as hell.

And I have a couple shirts I picked up from a few car shows I went to.
Last edited by CaptDin at Jul 13, 2011,
I wear pretty much the same sort of clothes. Baggy jeans and a smart shirt if I'm going out. But I always try to make sure my clothes suit each other and stuff.
Page 1 of 2