hello all,
my kahler has started experiencing a few difficulties, when i dive bomb all of the strings leave the fretboard, just like a floyd would do...can anyone give me some insight and or directions on how to solve this problem?

Thanks

KEEP IT METAL
what is the problem? the strings will drop off when dong an extreme dive bomb. as long as they come back to where they are supposed to when you let up (and in tune) there doesn't seem to be a problem.
Don't divebomb? That is literally the mechanics of it. The trem moves the strings-ends closer to the nut, meaning there is less tension, therefore lowering the pitch. When done in extreme measures (divebomb), the strings have less tension, and the slack has to go somewhere. The extra slack is what is coming off of the freatboard, which is absolutely normal.
Where's Waldo?
but the way kahlers are designed, even though you pull an extreme divebomb and place the trem arm against the body, the strings shouldnt leave the fretboard...and if they do its not a noticeable thing
If the tuning isn't affected.... Why is this an issue for you? Or is there a tuning problem? If the strings leaving the fretboard is the ONLY issue, I don't see what's wrong, really.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Understand the device you are using.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Can you play keyboard on a Saxophone?
Understand what your gear can and can't.
There's a few good videos on Kahler set up on YouTube. Try that.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT