Page 1 of 2
Quote by BK202
Old news, the dude(s) who do(es) this has 3 tracks up.

But I welcome discussion about this.

This, also I don't see why you would put this in the hardcore forum.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
I don't see why you would put this in the hardcore forum.

Well, I get it. I would say Hardcore/Punk fans would welcome them the most. I'm pretty sure Wugazi isn't targeted directly at Wu Tang fans. And it's better off here than in the "Other" forum, where it will get >1 hit a day.
Have you listened to it? Definitely aimed more at Wu fans than Fugazi fans, also Fugazi doesn't even fit in this forum.

edit: Well I mean they do, but.. well you know what I mean.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jul 13, 2011,
Quote by BK202
Well, I get it. I would say Hardcore/Punk fans would welcome them the most. I'm pretty sure Wugazi isn't targeted directly at Wu Tang fans. And it's better off here than in the "Other" forum, where it will get >1 hit a day.

^This.
Quote by lookpizza
Hey metallica guy, what metalcore bands are you a fan of?

Look at my profile
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Look at my profile

Oh well in that case, you should probably change your sig to,
"I'm exactly the amount of a metalcore fan you would think has Metallica in my name."
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
"I'm exactly the amount of a metalcore fan you would think has Metallica in my name."

Or just "I'm shit".
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by lookpizza
Have you listened to it? Definitely aimed more at Wu fans than Fugazi fans, also Fugazi doesn't even fit in this forum.

edit: Well I mean they do, but.. well you know what I mean.

I would argue that the other way. I mean, while it does have all the Wu Tang vocals, I have a feeling most fans of the Tang don't get Fugazi, whereas fans of Fugazi understand the humor in this mashup.

I'm judging this based on my friend who didn't know who Fugazi was, and claimed that no one should deface the Wu Tang.
Quote by BK202
I would argue that the other way. I mean, while it does have all the Wu Tang vocals, I have a feeling most fans of the Tang don't get Fugazi, whereas fans of Fugazi understand the humor in this mashup.

I'm judging this based on my friend who didn't know who Fugazi was, and claimed that no one should deface the Wu Tang.

Yea, but that's like saying "ohh only Zelda fans are gonna like Ocarina of Rhyme."

edit: Wu fans aren't gonna care where the beat comes from, just that it sounds cool.
edit edit: If you don't believe me, check the youtube comments.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Jul 13, 2011,
I'm not saying that only Fugazi fans will like this, I'm just saying that I think it's targeted more towards Fugazi fans than Wu Tang fans.

Whatever, this is pretty futile of an arguement for something so amazing.

I would love a video game called "Ocarina of Rhyme". It would be a cross between Zelda, DJ Hero, and 50 Cent's Blood on the Sand. Real talk.
Quote by lookpizza

Think what you want. I'm not that close minded when it comes to anything rock/metal/hardcore. A lot of the bands I like are in the hardcore forum thats why I have that as my sig.
I don't go far in sub-genres, but what-ever. If you guys think it's misleading I'll chage it. I don't want to start a pointless genre argument.
Well, I mean, if you're planning on sticking around here, you might want to change it. At least you're not charging in like "What are you talking bout AA is TR00 METALCORE".

But for future reference, Metalcore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJBjWpas0q4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dIQ2AzWGSI
Yea I changed it. And I'm not a hardcore AA fan or a scene kid just so you guys know. I know how much hate scene kids get...
Yea they do some breakdowns. Not that much of usual open note breakdowns though. They sound different every album so it's hard to tell you.
Don't get turned off by their new album. It's kinda post hardcore. All their other albums are heavy though.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Don't get turned off by their new album. It's kinda post hardcore. All their other albums are heavy though.

No it's not. Stop using genres until you learn them better and I'll try not to flame you.

Here's some post hardcore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2HfVbBL5ic
I'm an asshole.
This therad has remained on the threshold of civility. It's a very delicate balance.

+1 to the dancing lobsters. That's from The Amanda Show, right? That was quality television.
I just never liked it She just seemed so replaceable in that show. Like, there was nothing unique about her that warranted her being in that show. Only reason she was there was because she was on All That (which was quality television). If it wasn't her, it could have been anyone else.

Just like Lopez Tonight.
She's ugly and fake looking now. I think she was hottest in She's The Man (like when she was a chick, not pretending to be a dude >.>
I'm an asshole.
Page 1 of 2