I don't feel like going out and getting those specific guitar polishing kits, so will regular ol' Pledge do the job?
Should be fine on the neck if it's rosewood. I don't know if I'd put it on the body if it paint or polyurethane finish.
No. Its not good for guitars at all.
Quote by christfudge
Joe Satriani + Kirk Hammett = Joe Satriani

Quote by Vornik
I got really drunk, dropped some acid and found myself about 12 feet away from a black bear. Though you should know.
don't even think about it. just get some dedicated guitar polish dude. its only like 5quid
Quote by MR78
I don't feel like going out and getting those specific guitar polishing kits, so will regular ol' Pledge do the job?

you dont want to introduce silicone to your guitar.

like said, polish for finished surfaces.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by AussieRHCP
Should be fine on the neck if it's rosewood. I don't know if I'd put it on the body if it paint or polyurethane finish.

No. NO. NO!

Do not put Pledge or similar products on your guitar. Anywhere. Get guitar polish or go home.
absolutely not.

are you really going to put something to get god knows what on your floors where you walk every day with all your man weight on your pride and joy guitar ?

come on man think. i would rather use water. but if you feel the need, grad some guitar polish or something else used for musical instruments (im sure violin polish ir whatever does the same thing and doesnt harm those instruments)
It's about as okay as choosing to wash with acid instead of soap.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X