you tell me

they're a bunch of emo bands
or scene, whichever floats your boat
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by stefanomire at Jul 13, 2011,
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I've only heard stuff from Escape the Fate so I judged my vote on the names, Blood on the Dance Floor is the gayest.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Where is gay, and why should someone rule it?

gay is a place far away in the very depths of a man's ruined anal cavity where people who like such music thrive. someone must rule it because we must know who to bring down to bring manliness back to the land
ಠ_ಠ
Blood On The Dancefloor

Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Ethan_Hanus. Wait what?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Sewn Up
Blood On The Dancefloor

my butt hole clenched up at the sight of that
ಠ_ಠ
Also last time I checked being gay means you are attracted to the same sex, am I missing something?
Quote by mike_biro727
None of these are emo bands.

all the self proclamed emo people i know love these bands. i personally think they're all a bunch of druged up scene kids
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
all the self proclamed emo people i know love these bands. i personally think they're all a bunch of druged up scene kids

Well emo is more along the lines of Rites Of Spring, Sunny Day Real Estate, etc. These are just cross dressers, it's very different.
Quote by Danusta
Yes, I like Green Day and girls. What of it?
Quote by stefanomire
gay is a place far away in the very depths of a man's ruined anal cavity where people who like such music thrive. someone must rule it because we must know who to bring down to bring manliness back to the land

Quote by mike_biro727
None of these are emo bands.

This

Ts, this thread is bad and you should feel bad.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
with out knowing any others then escape the fate the blood floor one. is my guess purely on name.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by BladeSlinger
This

Ts, this thread is bad and you should feel bad.

please refer to my other posts before you say something and you would see why i called them emo also notice that i said i think that theyre scene kids. but maybe you did read them and youre just mad because you like these bands
ಠ_ಠ
What kind of infantile pillock still uses gay as a pejorative?
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!