Initially wrote this as a joke, it's vaguely about having rough sex with a prostitute... turned out alright actually lol...

I'm

Look by
Say hi
Now f*** me
Don't try

Autumns arrived
Don't cry
Mutilations a game
Don't lie

Chorus:
Me, anytime, forever, pour my juice
You, never, stopped, biting fruit

Loudly sigh
Cat's tongue tied
Spit out your shit
Don't be shy

High five
Claw your eyes
Lovingly lick tongues
Now die

Unfold ties
End's nigh
Pinch my varicose veins
Bleed mine
Well, that was very...descriptive. I was preparing for a Catcher in the Rye type word scheme, so the intro before the song misdirected me.

To be completely frank with you, this all seemed very gloomy and riddled with unnecessary death. It was far too clunky and emotionless to actually be remorseful, so all I read was a song punishing a prostitute. :|
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by TheTee56
Well, that was very...descriptive. I was preparing for a Catcher in the Rye type word scheme, so the intro before the song misdirected me.

To be completely frank with you, this all seemed very gloomy and riddled with unnecessary death. It was far too clunky and emotionless to actually be remorseful, so all I read was a song punishing a prostitute. :|

Well, yeah I agree it is pretty emotionless. I wrote it in about 5 minutes, and the only real reason was to see if I could write a song with the same rhymes in each verse. Only after I'd read it through I decided it's about prostitutes... Thanks for the crit, might rewrite some of this song later.