Hey guys!
So, i am thinking on buying a new guitar, and i can't decide between this http://bradhafnersfa.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/jp6p.jpg and this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Synyster_Custom.jpg.
I know this is kinda stupid because i'm sure that the jp6 is better, but.... does the price that you pay for the guitar realy worth it? I'm kinda confused.
Also one of the things i like is the floyd rose, like those whammy tricks, can i still do them in jp6? Like Synyster Gates does or Alexi Lahio or something like that
I would be glad if you guys can help me!
Belive in your dreams!
have you played the synyster model? compared to the jp its really low end
its really unfortable and the jp actually sound MUCH better
the JP6 is a beautiful instrument. It's really expensive, but you get what you pay for in that case..

as far as the syn custom goes.. its not really worth 1000 bucks, IMO. It's just a dressed up schecter, nothing special really. If I were you, (and you have the money for it) i would get the JP.
-Gibson SG special - faded brown
-ESP LTD MH400NT w/ EMG 81 - 85
-Peavey Valve King 112
-Digitech Bad Monkey OD
-Dunlop Original Crybaby
-GHS strings
Are you ****ing simple?

JP6.

Its one of the best company manufactured guitars out there, end of.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I wouldn't go with the custom even if there weren't a better guitar up against it. What would you do if you bought that? Dress up in a Synyster Gates costume and run around pretending to be in Avenged Sevenfold? Get your own gear.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

i knew this is gonna be kind stupid anyway, i already knew that jp6 was better but it is so damn expencive that i risk to make this stupid thing to get better opinions. So thanks guys i reinforced my choice ^^!
Belive in your dreams!
Quote by Tom 1.0
Are you ****ing simple?

JP6.

+1 000 000
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
JP6 Obviously.
I've played the Syn Custom. I've played a LOW END Musicman. The low end musicman beat the syn custom by MILES.

Doing dive bomb probably isn't a good idea without a floyd rose, but then again, doing dive bombs are even that important/useful in music.
PSN - Boosted928
Whenever I go to Guitar Center, there's always one guitar I make sure to play: the JP6. I find them to be absolutely wonderful guitars, and I guarantee that if you play one it will make that Schecter look like a pile of crap. Not to mention, John Petrucci is far more of a respected musician than Synester Gates....
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Having played both, I gotta say the Schecter feels like a ****ing toy next to the JP6.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Are you only considering these guitars because they're signature models?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
Are you only considering these guitars because they're signature models?

Nha, I already was kinda turned on about jp6 but the guy at the musicstore told me that they didn't had a jp6 in the shop atm so i started to play around with the syn model and i liked the sound. I've already tried an jp6 long time ago, and i loved it, but i got a little bit insecure because of the price.... you know... you don't spend that kinda money every day.... Also, if i think about it for a sec, in the syn guitar i won't get nofing new to my playing and in the jp6 u have that lovely piezo system So no, i'm not considering them because their signature (maybe the syn *coff*). But i've already make my decision ^^
Thx for replying
Belive in your dreams!
syn custom
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan