I have a question. WTF are A levels? Are those just subjects? So you get an A grade in an A level, and you need four of those to be admitted in Cambridge?
Tell me, what is the deal with your system and how hard is it to get into Cambridge.
A level is the qualification you get from completing a two year A level course on whatever subjects you want. Cambridge, I'd imagine, is very bloody hard to get into.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

They are qualifications below degrees. Cambridge and Oxford won't be particularly easy to get into, especially if you aren't British by 15 generations of descent (both sides), earning a personal income of around 25k and have your own business management
Quote by ShadesOfNight
They are qualifications below degrees. Cambridge and Oxford won't be particularly easy to get into, especially if you aren't British by 15 generations of descent (both sides), earning a personal income of around 25k and have your own business management

Complete and utter bullshit
A levels are the layman term for the General Certificate of Education.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Certificate_of_Education

Quote by ShadesOfNight

I have a friend who got into a German/Law course.
She's from Yorkshire, is the first in her family to go to Uni and her family isn't exactly that well off.

She got in because she worked her ass off and showed amazing results. I think she was in the top ten in the UK for grades. Shows that it doesn't take being born with a silver spoon in your mouth to get in.

What subject do you want to do at Cambrige TS?
Generally they want three As. Some need an A* and 2 As.
Some subjects need no prior study in that field, while others require you to have the highest grade in a subject that directly links to the subject you want to take.
Last edited by SG_dave at Jul 13, 2011,
Don't waste your time on TS... just a troll.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin