So i have this friend, hes a pretty cool guy, i like to joke around and fart and punch him, sometimes squeeze his butt. The thing is, im really attracted to him, and he kind of laughs it off, but i dont know if hes laughing with or at me, it makes me sad Ive been trying to get him to notice how much i adore him, so ive been complaining about lack of friends so he realizes how much i care, and i love throwing in a big ass comment to get him to look at my ass. He doesnt seem to understand that, im just making fun of friends because i want him to want me.

Anybody can explain how i can get him?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Invite him over to your house and when he shows up be laying on your couch completely naked with nothing but a small cloth over your junk.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
3/10
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah so like simply using the conversation starter "look I really want to just say..." is out of the question? I feel like it would work.
Do the "dick in a box" trick.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab