So it looks like its changed again. Why do they keep doing this? Do they conduct surveys and listen to replies like "i want the video bar to be black, grey suxxxx"
Do they think that it will really increase views or something? Because the recent change seems like a waste of time, yet they wouldve actually paid people to do it.
</post>
Sure it looks different but different=/=better. Cut that shit out Youtube.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
i saw that and thought, well thats a bit nicer.

They have dropped the "Apple, silvery-look" and seem to be going to a "white with black" look.

really, it changes no functionality, who cares?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
It changes constantly. Every few days something is changed, usually for the worse.

Also they don't change because of input. I think they just change things to change things so they can pretend like they are always improving and keeping the site fresh and dope.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I like it, especially the name, "Cosmic Panda".
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I dislike the new menu bar thing at the top, but the update I really hated was replacing the 5 stars with the like/dislike buttons.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Youtube works well enough, I wish they'd stoping fucking around with it. Just bring back the stars instead of those fucking buttons.

"LOL 3456345 PPL ARE X BECAUSE X ITS RELATED TO THE VIDEO CONTENT ARENT I FUNNY THUMS UP GUISE"
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
yeah one thing i cringe everytime i read in the comments is

"X people are lame because they thumbs down"

or

"if you love this video, thumbs this comment up! yeah!"

has made me stop posting comments, but maybe thats what google really wanted anyway
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by mental_zer0
I believe they changed the bar color to better mesh with the Google+ default color scheme.

That would explain the change to the Google site itself.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by JimmyBanks6
yeah one thing i cringe everytime i read in the comments is

"X people are lame because they thumbs down"

or

"if you love this video, thumbs this comment up! yeah!"

has made me stop posting comments, but maybe thats what google really wanted anyway

This, though Youtube comments on most videos are pretty high on the idiotic scale. Especially when watching a band video and some kid is saying "WTF why does Justin Bieber have more views that the band in this video? We should all rally on Bieb's video and keep giving him thumbs down!"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I remember one time I got over 100 upvotes because I put a comment on a video that read "1374 people disliked this video. Their entitled to their own opinions."
Meh, I just saw my first video with the black bar and frankly, I think it looks purty cool. Nobody asked for it, but at least it's not a Facebook-level change.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by The Madcap
I remember one time I got over 100 upvotes because I put a comment on a video that read "1374 people disliked this video. Their entitled to their own opinions."

Good idea in regards to your spelling of 'theyre', its probs why you got alot of upvotes. Ive seen a top comment of "STOP SPELLING IT GRAMMER, THEIRS NO E!"

And yeahh, the google+ thing makes alot of sense. It didnt seem right to hire people to make such a small change. I kept thinking they couldve spent the money more wisely (ie booze and hookers)
</post>
Quote by abdulalhazred
It changes constantly. Every few days something is changed, usually for the worse.

Also they don't change because of input. I think they just change things to change things so they can pretend like they are always improving and keeping the site fresh and dope.

This, the worst change was when they ****ed up the comments a year or so ago and made it look archaic and more importantly made it harder to actually find the replies.. -_-' it's stupid what they did with them.
Quote by Zoot Allures
This, the worst change was when they ****ed up the comments a year or so ago and made it look archaic and more importantly made it harder to actually find the replies.. -_-' it's stupid what they did with them.

THISSSSS

the "Like"ing stuff i can live with, its certainly not as good as a star system IMO, but its live-able. BUT WHY DID THEY SCREW UP THE COMMENTS? Half the time the reply is 20 pages away from the original, why cant they just keep it like a mini thread thing
</post>
I like the bars a lot better now. Then again my browser is black too

EDIT: Oh I just found an expand button on the player.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Jul 13, 2011,
I really like it. Looks kind of professionally. If you get me. I dunno, it's 20 to 4 in the morning. I';m rambling.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitarlord28
I just noticed it while listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8k3o_YB80Q&feature=related

An if I see one more djent pun, I will murder a smallerish squirrel

Michael Djackson
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Michael Djackson

Thats an acceptable one
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by Zoot Allures

You guys should check out goodriff . It is a user submitted video website solely for musicians, you can rate videos, comment on them, create profiles, add friends, etc.
i have a google chrome extension that turns the background black sooo....... i had no idea this happened.
Go Veg.