Like my name, hate my initials.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Adrian Angel Mayoral

Yep, I like it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by necrosis1193
Like my name, hate my initials.

Mine are CS, pretty awesome.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I like mine,

Thomas Daniel Horn.

I mean, its my name

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Dislike my last name and my english middle name seems boring I like my first name and my hungarian middle name though.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Vladimir > all other names

I suppose my first name is cool too.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
my name is Marcus Alexander Bumgardner. long ass name but my initials are MAB so i think thats cool
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
i have the most ****ing common name- josh Warren. in the state education system, i am the eleventh
individually, ants have an IQ less than one
together, as a nest, they have a collective intelligence greater than most humans

reminds me of Australians
I like my name because Ryan is the most attractive name for a male.
Last name is alright, too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
It's okay. I find it odd that I share my last name with neither of my parents. Guess I'll never find out why
It's my name. I'm cool with it
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Initials are THC. yay.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Hell no!
My last name is hyphenated. I want to drop it but don't want to have to go through and change all my current legal papers.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I like my first name alot, I hate my last name, I have no middle name though.

If my name was UG's Nutsack, i'd probably have this opinion too.

Nevertheless, I don't like my full first name, but the rest I do like.
Maximillion Freaking Stryker III.

Meh, could be a little better.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Joshua Caleb Adams, I guess I like it. It's not really anything special since 90% of the Joshua's I've met have Caleb as their middle name. Sometime I wish I would have went by my middle name instead of my first name, though. I think I look more like a Caleb .
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Dong Lover. I guess it's fine.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I hate my name. First, middle, and last. I hate uncommon names that you always have to spell out to people. I wish my name was something like John, Michael, or Thomas. My mom wanted to name me Levi. I wish they went with that instead of what my dad wanted.

I'm thinking of changing my entire name in the future.
it's alright. though my last name is King, and even though it's a cool last name, there are so many first names that don't work. for example, my first name is Joey. you figure it out yourself.

others include: Jack, Dick, Lee, Stan, Fay, Cree, Chuck, Rock, Lynn, or Ray.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Kyle Lee Izbicki

My middle name doesn't fit well with my first and no one can spell my damn last name.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by theogonia777
it's alright. though my last name is King, and even though it's a cool last name, there are so many first names that don't work. for example, my first name is Joey. you figure it out yourself.

others include: Jack, Dick, Lee, Stan, Fay, Cree, Chuck, Rock, Lynn, or Ray.

****, ****, Ass, Bitch, ****, Shit... wait what are we doing here?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Meh. First name isn't so bad, even though there's probably 75 Nick's in my school, and there's 1,500 kids.

Also, people add letters to my last name, or fail to read it altogether. I am not the Culligan man, I will not fix your water softener.

I would like to change my last name to my mom's maiden name, though. With my middle name, I would have my grandpa's name on my mom's side.
Alexander Kamran Beg.

No.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
had a problem with it till about two years ago. then i got to know where my to surnames came from and now i don't have a problem with them anymore.
Guitar: IBANEZ RGIR20BFE-WNF
Strings: Ernie Ball .010 - .052
Amp: Yamaha THR10X | Orange Micro Dark
Effects: Boss MetalCore ML-2, Zoom 505 II, CryBaby
I don't really like my first name because everyone thinks of Cameron Diaz right away. Also everyone else in my family has 4 letter first names whereas I have a 7 letter name. And its so soft.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

My last name is alright because its German. The problem is that anyone that isn't knowledgeable of German names pronounces it dieter. I don't diet.
My middle name is my grandma's maiden name (which is Scottish) and people tend to laugh at it (that's why I tend to keep it a secret).
I also hate being named after family members.
Matthew Henry Moskowitz

and yes
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Page 1 of 5