Page 1 of 3
Ok, so about a month back my dad caught me smoking weed. He discovered a glass pipe that i kept in the back of my amp. Not sure how he stumbled upon it. He made a really big deal about it. He sold all my guitars because he found it at the back of my amp. I love guitar. It's the only thing I enjoy doing. I feel so lost without it. He took every privelage I had and now I have almost no life.

Today, I came home a little bit early from tennis practice because the coach hurt himself. I wanted to go straight to my room, which is in the basement, so I snuck in the back window which I leave unlocked in case I forgot the key. When I went upstairs there he was on the deck hitting a 3 foot bong. I then ran back to the basement before he saw me and now I'm on UG. He doesn't know I'm home.

I'm considering calling the cops and letting them know my dad smokes weed. He deserves it for treating me so poorly when he caught me.

What do I do, Pit? Call the cops? Confront him? Try to get him to buy me back my guitar gear?
Learn to hide your weed better.

He can hide a 3 foot bong and you failed with a tiny pipe.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Take a picture and black mail.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Yes, call the cops on your dad whom you caught doing what you were doing earlier... Great idea.
How old are you?

Because depending on your country I'm fairly certain him selling your guitars is illegal.

I would ask him why the f*ck he thinks he can do exactly what he punished you for doing. Tell him to reimburse you the cost of your guitars or you will let the police know.
Quote by muffinduck01

This.

Hell, videotape it and post on youtube for the lulz.... err evidence.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Call him out,

then rape
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by muffinduck01
So wrong, yet so right.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
youre so stupid why wouldnt you say anything
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
pics or it didnt happen

Quote by Thrashtastic15
im not sure if you know what you are doing, just a vibe
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Jul 13, 2011,
Don't call the cops, that's a ridiculously dick move even considering the way he punished you. Should have confronted him when you caught him...or smoked him out.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
im not sure if you know what you are doing, just a vibe

I'm getting a similar vibe.

TS, do you know what you are doing?
Quote by mental_zer0
I'm getting a similar vibe.

TS, do you know what you are doing?

last.fm[/url}
sorry for triple posting the thread but u guys are joking more than helping. im in a mix of pissed off and even scared a little bit
Quote by i am so black
sorry for triple posting the thread but u guys are joking more than helping. im in a mix of pissed off and even scared a little bit

terrified of dat funny funny reefer man.
just call him out on it dude
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by i am so black

You should drink ALL the bong waters
Alright, don't make a scene, 'cuz that'll get him mad. Just be all "hey dad, nice bong." Play it off real nonchalant, cool as a cucumber. It'll fuck with his mind, he won't know what hit him. He'll feel really guilty & buy you more guitars without even being asked.

I don't know if that's how it'll go, I don't know yr dad, but if this were a story written by me, that's how it'd go down.
Just casually walk into his room and be all like

Then confront his ass. Calling the cops is such a dick move, this is something you two need to solve on your own.
Last edited by Ascendant at Jul 13, 2011,
Quote by I am wet
just call him out on it dude

This dammit. And do it fast.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Confront him. Don't call the cops. He'll feel like an absolute shit. Then get him to buy you shit.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 3