I would have to assemble the cabinet as it is a DIY cab. The company is Lopo a small factory that creates empty exstention cabs. This price include all materials (DIY Kit) $160, Corner Handles $25, 2 Celestion V30 $260, plus $110 shipping (what can you do :S). Buttom line is it worth it?
Lol i no but i keep getting diffrent ideas and options i'm just trying to figure out what work best :P Srry lol if i am annoying you cause i don't want to annoy anyone, and ticktockboom great idea its even cheaper with shipping so it would be around $500 but i won't be able to get the corner handles but thats ok :P
next time try following my guide in the Stickies and just make one big

'Halp me Find a ne@W CAB ploiX'

Take a hard look at an Avatar 212 Traditional or Contemporary. They build to your specs and then ship it to you. What amp do you have again?
For $500, I'd get a Whitebox. The Lopo cab I had before was a great sounding cab, but they're meant to be affordable equivalents to the big brand names. Whitebox is an affordable alternative to boutique brands.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Didn't see much on Windsor craigslist but if you could visit toronto's there are several things:

marshalls
bogner 112
traynors

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/search/msg?query=cab&srchType=A&minAsk=200&maxAsk=600

look for a used Traynor cab if anything
Quote by MatrixClaw
For $500, I'd get a Whitebox. The Lopo cab I had before was a great sounding cab, but they're meant to be affordable equivalents to the big brand names. Whitebox is an affordable alternative to boutique brands.

I can confirm the awesomeness of Whitebox.

only $399 + $50 shipping and I got a V30 loaded 2x12 with recessed metal handles.

Doug White is an awesome man.