Ok, so this was a flash game that someone posted on the pit a while ago. I can't remember what its name is. It's like a puzzle game where you can die and restart the level. When you do, your former body will appear and you can jump on it. I also remember something about green and pink force fields that you could only walk through at certain times. help?
Dunno. Thought you were talking about the game with the runner, but after reading the rest of your post, I have no idea.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Is it called Kill Me?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Alex Vik
Dunno, but I'm interested in this.

Also, 4 of your links in your sig don't work anymore.

It was super fun. I also just remembered that you play as a guy with a hat. It had something to do with your girlfriend and there was really peaceful music I think. I must now hunt for 4 more Dio videos.
Quote by zgr0826
Is it called Kill Me?

No it's not that. It had text telling a story. You also played some flashback levels with your girlfriend. It was tons of fun, but I never had time to finish it.
Quote by TheChaz
It was super fun. I also just remembered that you play as a guy with a hat. It had something to do with your girlfriend and there was really peaceful music I think. I must now hunt for 4 more Dio videos.

Wait shit I think I know what game you're talking about. Was it kind of depressing?

Edit:
Quote by TheChaz
No it's not that. It had text telling a story. You also played some flashback levels with your girlfriend. It was tons of fun, but I never had time to finish it.

Yeah I think I know what game you're talking about. I have no idea what it was called though.
Quote by Alex Vik
Wait shit I think I know what game you're talking about. Was it kind of depressing?

Edit:

Yeah I think I know what game you're talking about. I have no idea what it was called though.

I've searched the pit and I can't find it. Unsurprisingly, searching Google for "flash game with green and pink force fields" didn't turn up much. Help me pit; you're my only hope.
Ah, I remember playing this game. I'm gonna be up all night playing this thanks to you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Really liking man..expected I'm kinda depressed
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I just finished it
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise