Poll Options
View poll results: Do you?
Yes
68 44%
No
87 56%
Voters: 155.
Page 1 of 2
Who does it? I have a pretty bad habit of it. I chew my finger nails, and grossest of all, if I pick a scab, I eat it. I get grossed out just thinking about it.

EDIT - And none of that involuntary "my body naturally breaks down cells" bullshit.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Jul 14, 2011,
That's weird bro.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
There is a Stephen King Book about a guy on a deserted island who eats himself. He is a surgeon so he can eat an arm or a leg and not bleed out cause he sews it all back up.

First he eats his earlobes.

Thats what I would do too.
I taste my own blood all the time.

I love the taste of blood...
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I tried to lick my **** once... I couldn't stand up straight for a week. I was a horny little bastard back in the day.
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
I get nosebleeds a lot and usually I just tilt my head back and swallow the blood instead of letting it bleed out.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I used to eat scabs back in Elementary school. I just like to pick them now.
I bite my nails all the time and if I get cut or something, I always suck on the wound.

Now that I think about it, that's nasty.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by toothless tim
There is a Stephen King Book about a guy on a deserted island who eats himself. He is a surgeon so he can eat an arm or a leg and not bleed out cause he sews it all back up.

The problem with that is that, in reality, you'd bleed out far too quickly to sew your shit up. Some of your major blood vessels, when cut, cause you to bleed out in a minute or two. /cringe
Quote by toothless tim

First he eats his earlobes.

Thats what I would do too.

do you know what the book was called? sounds like something i'd want to read.

edit:

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
The problem with that is that, in reality, you'd bleed out far too quickly to sew your shit up. Some of your major blood vessels, when cut, cause you to bleed out in a minute or two. /cringe

well im sure if anyone could do it a surgeon could. you could also just cauterize the wound which would be much more painful probably but it would do the trick.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Last edited by frozen_soul at Jul 14, 2011,
I wouldn't really consider chewing fingernails to be cannibalism but either way now that I think of it I do do a lot of other similar crap.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Actually, you can stop the bleeding from an amputation if you cauterize it. Trust me, I know from personal experience.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I sometimes bite the skin on the side of my nails and eat that. I also have a bad habit of biting the inside of my cheeks, which causes little bits of cheek flesh to get cut loose and get eaten, coincidentally.

I also trim my nails by biting them, although I don't eat the nails.

Eating scabs would be a bit... Disgusting.
I do all of this shit worst than 99% of people. I bite my nails down to the point where there's nothing left to get, and if this occurs, I'll eat the skin or work my teeth into my nails and get off every last bit possible; I'm talking hardcore nail biting. It's a terrible habit, among the others already mentioned and related ones, I've had my whole life and I apparently lack the willpower to stop.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I bite my nails, but don't eat them. It's just to cut them whent they are too long.
Quote by AtomicPunk7
I do all of this shit worst than 99% of people. I bite my nails down to the point where there's nothing left to get, and if this occurs, I'll eat the skin or work my teeth into my nails and get off every last bit possible; I'm talking hardcore nail biting. It's a terrible habit, among the others already mentioned and related ones, I've had my whole life and I apparently lack the willpower to stop.

I do this to! Sometimes it gets to the point where it hurts to play guitar.
Oh my christ absolutely not. None of it. I don't pick scabs either. Oh god it bothers me so much. Why did I come here?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Actually, you can stop the bleeding from an amputation if you cauterize it. Trust me, I know from personal experience.

He said he sowed up his amputation. Cauterization is not the same...at all.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I do this to! Sometimes it gets to the point where it hurts to play guitar.
I know what you mean. I wake the next day with my fingers aching, sometimes unbearably, and regret gnawing the shit out of my hand but I'll just do it all over again. My nails have been grown own literally once in the last (roughly) 10 years, and that was to fingerpick with my nails, which didn't last long.

Edit: Seriously, people have to see how often I bite my nails and must think I'm a freak.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Last edited by AtomicPunk7 at Jul 14, 2011,
I bite my nails and I chew on my finger calluses. I don't know why, but biting chunks out of myself and not feeling any pain is somehow amusing.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
I sometimes bite the skin on the side of my nails and eat that. I also have a bad habit of biting the inside of my cheeks, which causes little bits of cheek flesh to get cut loose and get eaten, coincidentally.

I also trim my nails by biting them, although I don't eat the nails.

Eating scabs would be a bit... Disgusting.

I do that too! Only, not just sometimes. I'm constantly doing that.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
He said he sowed up his amputation. Cauterization is not the same...at all.

...You're supposed to say "oh my gosh what happened?" so I can say, I personally saw somebody do that on an episode of The Walking Dead.

You gotta learn how to be funny, man.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
...You're supposed to say "oh my gosh what happened?" so I can say, I personally saw somebody do that on an episode of The Walking Dead.

You gotta learn how to be funny, man.
I kinda figured that if you really had an amputation, it'd be too painful to be telling strangers on the internet...
Page 1 of 2