Page 1 of 2
So recently I've noticed that I'm quite cheap. I actually go out of my way to not spend money. I will only spend if I have too. So pit, are you cheap?
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Yes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Yes. I have to be with my limited income (i.e. jobless) and college expenses.
A bit, I've been saving my money for so long since I've had nowt to spend it on.. and now I don't want to spend it. :/
Not at all. I'm spending very little for two weeks, but only because I want to buy an m13. But I'm the kind of person who thinks he has more money than he actually does.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah, live within your means bro.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I have saved up like 520-30 € in half a year (as a unemployed 16-year old) due to my saving habits. My family isn't even rich and I'd like to know how I have done this. In the beginning of this year I had exactly 0 €.

It's like I've become addicted to saving, because I don't like spending at all, if it's not I could really want, like a new instrument, amp or other equipment.

It's minor purchases like ice cream, soda or candy that annoys me.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Last edited by Low Man's Lyric at Jul 14, 2011,
No, I'm poor. There's a difference.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Nah, I'm not. I always buy beer and food for people and when I get big sums of money, I burn it real quick in expensive guitar stuff. Needless to say, I don't like being trusted with money.
I'm cheap-ass at my purest form when it comes to food, especially breakfast. You'll only see me pay over $6 for breakfast if it's a huge spread or it's at a place like Cora's.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Used to be. There are somethings I am willing to spend money on, like music gear. Because I know any cheap equipment will be a disappointment. Also food, nothing cheap there.

I guess it depends on your income, mine's not so much but I don't have pay bills or rent because I live with my mom.
Not at all. I'm always "that guy" that'll spot you a meal or a movie ticket when going out with a group of friends. It sucks when you end up spending $50 at the movies, but I find it hard to say no. Especially when it's a female friend.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Nope. I have a bad habit of spending a lot on small purchases. Like t-shirts, food, video games, etc. Rarely do I buy something over $40, though. But small purchases add up and whatnot.
Quote by Alex Vik
No, I'm frugal.

<_<

>_>

This.

I hate to spend money but I will if it's on something I really need.
STಠ_ಠ
yeah im as cheap as they get. no sale on bread this week? guess im not eating sandwiches
Peavey 6505+
Avatar 412 W/ Vintage 30s G12K100s
Pod HD500
No i spend money like its my job... Food, bills, gas, beer, cigs, weed, and a trip to the music shop and im broke til the next friday... But hey im a college student working part time.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Last edited by whyze250f at Jul 14, 2011,
Quote by DemonicZero
yeah im as cheap as they get. no sale on bread this week? guess im not eating sandwiches

Pretty much this, the whole way through college. I would go to the supermarket by the college in the mornings and just pick some of the best things from the reduced stock section and that would be my food for the day. I don't drink or smoke any more, don't go out socially any more very often
Quote by Andrea55
This.

I hate to spend money but I will if it's on something I really need.

Ditto. Although, somehow every time my debt is cleared, I find a new way to blow it all on something.
I alternate between being extremely stingy and not caring about my money at all.
cat
Yes, and becoming more and more. I somehow have an urge to save more money, even though I don't even know what to save it on.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I like to save but i'm not cheap. I don't scab money for beer off people like some people I know.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Depends. I won't spend alot of money on things I don't want but when I want something (Say a guitar or something) I won't cheap out and buy cheap.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Quote by cptcomet
I like to save but i'm not cheap. I don't scab money for beer off people like some people I know.

that sucks having someone bother you for beer money. I personally hate asking for money. I rather starve than owe someone money.
Peavey 6505+
Avatar 412 W/ Vintage 30s G12K100s
Pod HD500
I try to, but I fail quite often.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I prefer to think of it as "thrifty."

Nah, I'm hella cheap. Won't spend a nickel if I don't have to. Unless it would be somewhat despicable not to, or if it's something I really want.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jul 14, 2011,
Not cheap; poor.

Though saying that, I am useless at saving and overspend well outside my means.
Not at all. I can spend hundreds in a day and not know where it went
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
why, are you buying?
cause i didnt bring my wallet....
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Page 1 of 2