Okay so i have an electric guitar, Pine wood body maples neck,
Classical vibe telecaster.

anyway..

I like using it outside..
unplugged and just ya know?

but...

where i live the temperature can get cold like.. 2 degree celcius up to around 30 degree celcius,

so.. like.. is that bad for it?

how bad?

I also have 0.008 guage strings on it.

lol. so.. am i going to have messed up warping issues having it in weird temperatures or what?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Originally Posted by Sol9989:
I cum blood
never gonna give you up,
all fap together
to 2 girls 1 cup?
Well the truss rod(does it have one?) could get affected after some period of time hence changing the neck radius. Not sure if the wood would get harmed though since it wood you know :p
Maybe at more extreme situations. So I wouldn't be worried.
Also it could depend on how much you use it when outside.
Ibanez RG821 + Ibanez TS9
Peavey Vypyr 30 + Sanpera

My song covers on YouTube
aw cheers,

yeah it has a truss rod,

uh.. well.. sometimes I jsut walk aroudn and chill outside with my guitar and casually move aroudn the palce.

Maybe an hour or two a day of it being outside?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

I cum blood
never gonna give you up,
all fap together
to 2 girls 1 cup?
^Even a whole day won't hurt, granted that it's not a rainy day.
Quote by zefs
Well the truss rod(does it have one?) could get affected after some period of time hence changing the neck radius. Not sure if the wood would get harmed though since it wood you know :p
Maybe at more extreme situations. So I wouldn't be worried.
Also it could depend on how much you use it when outside.

Uhh, actually the wood will get hurt of different temperatures.. Like I wouldn't leave my guitar outside on a very rainy day and neither on a cold winter day. However, humidity is what matters more. If it's too low, the wood can start to crack (this happens generally during winter) and if the humidity is too high.. Well, then it starts to live (hopefully you don't live near Amazon).
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Jul 14, 2011,
Quote by Sakke
Uhh, actually the wood will get hurt of different temperatures.. Like I wouldn't leave my guitar outside on a hot summer day and neither on a cold winter day. However, humidity is what matters more. If it's too low, the wood can start to crack and if the humidity is too high.. Well, then it starts to live.

Yups, changes in temperature cause the wood to expand and contract, which can cause cracks.

Also, the truss rod will affect the bow of the neck, not the fretboard radius
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
thanks for the help guys.

im not too sure on what the humidity is liek in new zealand. i guess its pretty dry.

if you guys have any clue on what the humidity is liek ni new zealand compared to other countries?

haha but thanks a heap anyway (:

I cum blood
never gonna give you up,
all fap together
to 2 girls 1 cup?
It should be fine, unless you leave it ouside or up against an always open window for extended period of time, I'm talking about days.