Has anybody seen this?
And what the hell is a Pastafarian? it sounds like something I might be willing to convert to.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8272651/pastafarian-wins-right-wear-colander-in-licence
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
"Today I was able to get my new driving license, and in it you can clearly see that I'm wearing a colander on my head to demonstrate my allegiance to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster,"

Pastafarians believe the world was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who was inebriated at the time, resulting in its flawed design.

Followers also believe there is a beer volcano and stripper factory in heaven.

Ok I'm in
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 14, 2011,
In the picture at the bottom I thought it was someone bending over with there arse out, then realised it was a thumb!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Holy Katana
TS, you must be touched by his noodly appendages.

I am Holy Katana
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

this man is my new idol of the week... and as i didn't already have an idol of the week, this makes it even more worthwhile
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Win! Score one for atheism Pastafarianism!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Win! Score one for atheism Pastafarianism!

Its a win for freedom