Hello there

Couple of weeks ago, i put a new set of strings on my guitar, and a friend of mine altered the screws at the bottom of my les paul (i've forgot what this is called).

Ever since then, within a minute of playing my guitar my G string, hahaha, goes out of tune. I tune it back up, play a few chords and a lick or two, and it goes back out of tune. It's starting to do my head in, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Btw i'm on an Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top.
Quote by luicio
Hello there

Couple of weeks ago, i put a new set of strings on my guitar, and a friend of mine altered the screws at the bottom of my les paul (i've forgot what this is called).

Ever since then, within a minute of playing my guitar my G string, hahaha, goes out of tune. I tune it back up, play a few chords and a lick or two, and it goes back out of tune. It's starting to do my head in, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Btw i'm on an Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top.

Well, there's your problem (it's called the bridge btw).

I'd say take it to a shop and have it set up. Though, on the other side, problems with the G string aren't uncommon on Epiphones.
My point still stands, take it to a shop and let someone look at it and set it up.
My Gear:
Gibson SG Classic
Les Paul knockoff >.>
Vox VT30 with footswitch
EHX Big Muff w/ Tone Wicker
Do you know how to stretch and break in a new set of strings? Tuning stability depends on it. Maybe there's nothing wrong with the guitar.