Page 1 of 3
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/jul/14/nick-oliveri-arrested?CMP=twt_fd

Searchbarred, didn't see anything, dont' shout at me if there's been a thread already.

The incident took place on Tuesday evening after neighbours heard an argument inside the duplex Oliveri shared with his partner, according to the LA Times. Police were called but Oliveri refused to meet them. A five-hour standoff ensued, with a Swat team surrounding the house. The musician surrendered to police at around 10:30pm. He was reportedly arrested on domestic violence charges and posted bail of $100,000. When police later searched the property, it is alleged they found a loaded rifle.
The guy's got an awful temper, serves him right for slapping about his girlfriend.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
****,that's pretty intense
he always seemed angrier than the rest of Kyuss
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Last edited by Ian hawkins at Jul 14, 2011,
Quote by KTFM
Wasn't he sacked from QOTSA for his temper tantrums?

No one knows

Quote by Nemesis117
that is why he was kicked out of QOTSA, Homme heard that he had been beating his girlfriend so sent him packing. Serves him right.

I will ask you politely to remove this post and repost under mine as I had a cracking little pun in it ;-) thank you
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 14, 2011,
Quote by KTFM
Wasn't he sacked from QOTSA for his temper tantrums?

He was sacked cause he wouldn't stop beating the wife.
that is why he was kicked out of QOTSA, Homme heard that he had been beating his girlfriend so sent him packing. Serves him right.

DONE but now it looks like Duffman got there first
Quote by Nemesis117

I am well versed in Qotsa trivia.
nooo i posted first but slash_GNR666 asked me to move it so his pun was more poignant
Quote by slash_GNR666
No one knows

I will ask you politely to remove this post and repost under mine as I had a cracking little pun in it ;-) thank you

Dude, you can't ask people to change the thread just so you can make a funny joke, you've just got to go with the flow.
Quote by KTFM
Maybe that was just in my head.

I had always assumed he was beating his little sister, not his girlfriend.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
God damn, that really sucks for him, although a lot of this sounds as though it has been his own fault.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by ma_tt11
I had always assumed he was beating his little sister, not his girlfriend.

You would know.
Quote by donender
God damn, that really sucks for him, although a lot of this sounds as though it has been his own fault.

How so?

He deserves everything coming to him.
Quote by Nemesis117

I apologise but thank you lol
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by KTFM
Just don't do it again.

Those puns are pretty Gross, Chris.
i feel the same way in my day to day life, like when i am Walkin on the Sidewalks
Quote by KTFM
I'd say they're pretty regular, John.

I offer you an oliveri branch, and I hope you can forgive me for calling your puns gross.
Quote by KTFM
You're just worried that I'm gonna leave you.

You can't quit me baby.
Quote by Duffman123
You can't quit me baby.

Of course he can't, you guys have a Misfit Love
Quote by KTFM
That's cos I'm quick and to the pointless

We need to cut the dirty talk, or this thread will be rated r.
Quote by KTFM
Keep your mind off my six shooter.

You know your six shooter makes me scream like trees

I actually woke up screaming when I was dreaming about it the other day.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Jul 14, 2011,
Page 1 of 3