Page 1 of 2
Quote by Trowzaa

Silly BBC, we all know North Dakota doesn't exist.

/thread
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Actually, North Dakota is like California compared to Iowa. I was reading an article yesterday mentioning Iowa, and I realized I had completely forgotten it exists. Iowa is incredibly insignificant.
Of course, it makes a huge difference if North Dakota is a state or not.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by due 07
Actually, North Dakota is like California compared to Iowa. I was reading an article yesterday mentioning Iowa, and I realized I had completely forgotten it exists. Iowa is incredibly insignificant.

it even LOOKS boring

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
it even LOOKS boring

I convinced it's worse than Texas and Florida combined.
Quote by due 07

I convinced it's worse than Texas and Florida combined.

There's nothing worse than 80 year-old beef.
hue
A girl from North Dakota ruined me and turned me into an emotional wreck for the last few years. It does exist; I wish it didn't.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I was driving North through South Dakota on a road trip when suddenly I saw signs for the Canadian border. No signs for North Dakota; just Canada.
What the flipping frick is North Dakota?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
This is like the 3rd time this thread has been made in the past year.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
bermuda triangle, atlantis, north dakota, Belgium

all on the map of non-existence
Quote by Palodigon
bermuda triangle, atlantis, north dakota, Belgium

all on the map of non-existence

It's true.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
How do you think it feels to be a Minnesotan, knowing full well that between North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, there is literally NOTHING to our West. Sometimes it feels like we are the last bit of civilization until you hit Washington.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
Sometimes it feels like we are the last bit of civilization until you hit Washington.
ND is there and highly overrepresented in Congress with TWO senators, each representing fewer than 400,000 people.
Quote by Spud Spudly
ND is there and highly overrepresented in Congress with TWO senators, each representing fewer than 400,000 people.

I'm not sure you understand the reasoning behind our Congressional system...

You do realize, I hope, that the Senate is where each State has an equal say, and that the House is where each State has leverage based on population. Or did you not pass 3rd grade Civics?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by J Mud
I was driving North through South Dakota on a road trip when suddenly I saw signs for the Canadian border. No signs for North Dakota; just Canada.

that happened to me while i was driving from utah to arizona

i wasn't taking major highways though
Go Veg.
Quote by J Mud

Point proven, there is no North Dakota.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I always edit U.S. maps to combine the two Dakotas into one Dakota anyways.

However, I just do it because I want an even number of states, and need something to balance out the fact that I always give Texas back to Mexico.
Quote by forsberg2112
So I don't exist?

Well, are you from North Dakota?

in high school i concocted an elaborate theory that wyoming was a lie.
#DTWD
Quote by due 07

Neither are very significant. I drove through Iowa and the entire state pretty much looks like this:

North Dakota doesn't look that much better:

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by primusfan
That's nothing; in middle school, there wasn't a single student who could shoot down my claim that all British people are actually cats.

(Invalid img)
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Neither are very significant. I drove through Iowa and the entire state pretty much looks like this:

North Dakota looks amazingly like the terrain in Red Dead Redemption... There's a conspiracy somewhere in there.

North Dakota? That's like West Nebraska, or South Utah...

...or North Siberia.

Ridiculous.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by Spud Spudly

notsureifserious
I think his point is that the system's crap, which it is. The Senate's designed to be undemocratic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by primusfan

How do we know you aren't Wyoming? I haven't ever seen you and Wyoming in the same room.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Trowzaa
North Dakota looks amazingly like the terrain in Red Dead Redemption... There's a conspiracy somewhere in there.

I think the North Dakota part is the conspiracy
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by im not mental
that happened to me while i was driving from utah to arizona

i wasn't taking major highways though

How did you wind up in Canada driving from Utah to Arizona? You're really directionally impaired.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by ErikLensherr
I think his point is that the system's crap, which it is. The Senate's designed to be undemocratic.

Agreed. Why should California and Wyoming have the same power in the Senate? It makes no sense.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
i think i read something somewhere about the amount of reps each of the dakotas has is related to why they won't become one state, that or the US doesn't want to have to say we have 49 states, it's not quite as smooth
My great grandpa lives in north Dakota you asshole!!! I think...
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
Quote by wyldething
How do you think it feels to be a Minnesotan, knowing full well that between North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho, there is literally NOTHING to our West. Sometimes it feels like we are the last bit of civilization until you hit Washington.

Except then you realize that the Twin Cities are badass and it doesn't matter that there isn't anything else around. People come to us, not the other way around.
Quote by FicticiousCacti
My great grandpa lives in north Dakota you asshole!!! I think...

LIES

Quote by tayroar
How do we know you aren't Wyoming? I haven't ever seen you and Wyoming in the same room.

My God, it's full of stars!
How does it feel to not be American, Chuck Klosterman?

Quote by wizards?
Except then you realize that the Twin Cities are badass and it doesn't matter that there isn't anything else around. People come to us, not the other way around.

I hear they're pretty cool, I wanna visit sometime.
Page 1 of 2