Song I've been working on for the last couple weeks, more so on the music less on the lyrics but still tell me what you think and if you had to guess what the songs about for your perspective. thanks in advance.

Straight off a Plane,
To a city where no one knows my name.
Straight off a Plane,
I know exactly whos to blame.

I've made more love,
Just to spite love.
I've made more love,
Just to spite love.
I've made more love,
Just to spite love.

The sand in her bed,
bled from my shoe,
straight from Collins Ave.
The sand in her bed,
bled from my shoe,
The sand in her bed,
bled from my shoe,

3 city rage,
I think I'm finally coming out of my cage.
3 city rage,
I think I'm finally coming out of my cage.

I've made more love,
Just to spite love.
I've made more love,
Just to spite love.
I've made more love,
Just to spite love.

The sand in her bed,
bled from my shoe,
The sand in her bed,
bled from my shoe,
thank you Collins Ave.
The sand in her bed,
bled from my shoe,
**** you Collins Ave.

Straight off a plane,
to a college town where no one knows my name
Straight off a plane,
No there not all the same.
Durka
Not totally sure how I felt about this one. Theres a lot of repetition, which I like in some cases, but this kinda felt a bit redundant at times. I gathered that the song is about a guy who went through a break-up and decided to move somewhere alone. He's having one night stands/random hookups and "raging" at parties to retaliate against the girl for how he feels. Was trying to figure out the sand part....a bit more tricky. I assumed that maybe the guy was cheated on and the girl lived on Collins Ave, and somehow sand gave it away to the guy that he had been cheated on. Or maybe it happened on a beach?
I'm reading into this in much the same way as BoyLilikoi, about a guy who has gone from a stable relationship, a 'Plane', to one night stands and partying to get back at this girl. I guess that Collins Ave. is sort of detached from the rest of the Miami, so this could mean that he's detached from any love and that everything he's doing and the one night stands are essentially meaningless. Also, it looks out to the Atlantic ocean, which might be representing that his path is wide open and that he is no longer held down. I'm not sure really :-S. But hey, I liked the piece and I think that the repetition works.