This has been troubling me for the last couple of days, the most I can get EZDrummer to play in Sonar is half a set, as in, when I drag a sound clip onto the timeline, only half of the kit plays, usually the room and a tom. I've read the manual, tried using it in loads of different types of tracks and I'm stuck.

I'm using my laptop so there is no midi input, but from what I have seen/read, I shouldn't need a midi input or output as I am only dragging midi files from the software onto the timeline?

td;lr
Sonar only wants to play half a kit of EZdrummer, how do you have it set up?

Thanks
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror
Where are you getting your MIDI files? Have you tried the MIDIs that come with EZD? Could just be a MIDI format issue.
Quote by tehbeatnik
Where are you getting your MIDI files? Have you tried the MIDIs that come with EZD? Could just be a MIDI format issue.

This sounds like it is likely the problem; the MIDI you're using may be mapped weird. When you open the piano roll in Sonar and click on each key, can you hear the different drums? If so, you just need to re-position the midi on the piano roll so it fits the ezd mapping.
thanks guys I shall give that all a go
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror