So I recently modded my Big Muff Pi with the Creamy Dreamer mod so that I can toggle between the stock muff and the dreamer muff, and everything was working fine but then it started delaying for a second only when I switch from dreamer to stock, but not from stock to dreamer. I redid the solder joints, but I suspect it might be either a bad switch, a burnt cap, or a solder short in said cap (or a solder bridge in one of the traces). Anybody else know what else could cause this? It's not horribly annoying (it's a 1-note delay), but after working on this thing all week (and burning myself multiple times with the solder iron), anything less than perfection is kind of disappointing.

Also, I modded my Muff somewhat like the first image in this diagram: http://www.buildyourownclone.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1886

Is there any way to add an LED so that I can know when the dreamer mod is on vs. the stock muff? I experimented on my own but just ended up with feedback loops and/or the LED wouldn't turn on. Would the LED voltage matter much? I'm using a amber yellow LED rated at 2V.
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
not sure about the switching issue, as for the LED, since theres no more room on the 3pdt switch in the diagram, i dont think it would be possible. on/off LED's are isolated from the circuit, but use the same switch (in true bypass pedals) you will need a dropdown resistor to cut the voltage if your wiring the led to the battery/adapter/whatever assorted methods by which you power your pedal
ya that's what I feared.... I've noticed the LEDs are isolated circuits, but I was hoping there was some way around it... I think I'll have to take out the least significant resistor change on the switch then to make room for the led =/
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Sounds like the switch might be going bad. Sometimes when I'm building stuff and get a bad switch I get a slight delay or a swell into full volume.

You can add an LED but you need a 4pdt switch and use the extra set of lugs for the LED.
Quote by Griffin Effects

You can add an LED but you need a 4pdt switch and use the extra set of lugs for the LED.

This is what I was going to say.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212